Dragon Trail 300KM - Akashi96 Takes Victory In Dramatic Race

Discussion in 'GTS Online Racing & Leagues' started by rallymorten, Oct 21, 2017.

1. rallymorten

rallymorten

I've clarified the three-laps thing in the OP - that'll include both in- and out laps. The idea is that people wouldn't simply run the Mediums for the entire race and only change to Hards for the final lap.

This.. should hopefully open a few strategic options.

2. bscar27

bscar27

Is there any way possible to move this forward or backward one Saturday? Very interested but am busy on the 25th

3. Jomas

Jomas

Looks promising, but sadly I'm busy on the 25th, if there's another one, I might come :tup:

4. rallymorten

rallymorten

..yeah, I'll have to come back to the two of you if there is another one.

I have got a few things lined up, all depending on how this turns out, so there's still hope.

Jomas likes this.
  5. TNR_KING_FILO

TNR_KING_FILO

No more GTR's available?

6. rallymorten

rallymorten

..that will have been an error on my part - quite a few Gr.3 cars to keep track of, and evidently too many for my brain. Should be fixed now.

If anyone already on the list wants to switch over, let me know.

7. Michelin Man

Michelin Man

Well that's me all signed up officially now. Just got to decide on what livery I'm going to run/design for my Gr.3 NSX. Probably need to practice on the livery editor more first though :lol:.

Otherwise the 25th is still good for me by the looks of things, will update if not the case though :tup:.

8. damonc84

damonc84

Filo, dont think there is a car restriction for listed in the op, you should be good to run the GTRrrr

9. damonc84

damonc84

Is it the 25th yet? Lol

Btw, @rallymorten, you sob, lol, you beat me to the idea of a Ravenwest livery.

#Ravenwestareracing #aimfor3rd

10. Djwess

Djwess

I won't be able to make it since I will be on a 8 1/2 hour trip back from Missouri

11. LegendaryNiNJA

LegendaryNiNJA

Should of payed better attention lol.

12. choSeeCZ

choSeeCZ

Hi, I interested, PSN: choSeeCZ

13. rallymorten

rallymorten

Well I said a long while ago I would make one for either the Vantage GT3 or Viper Gr.4, the latter of which I will get to whenever the decal uploader becomes a thing - The raven I've got on the Aston, all things considered, is not too bad, but doing it again is.. something I'd rather be without.

I'm probably not going to use it for this, though. Given some of the people on the entry list, that'd be severely overestimating my own abilities.

I'll once again remind people that *I'm* not the one putting your name on the list - you do that yourself. I advice people to read the OP carefully, or I'll have to start doing some sort of have-you-read-the-OP checking with passwords and such to guarantee a certain minimum of knowing what you're doing.

damonc84 likes this.
  14. SurelyTheEnd

SurelyTheEnd

This could be really cool, never raced 300km before...!

15. razzzpkr

razzzpkr

I want to participate psn:razzzpkr

16. Earth

Earth

Can I switch to a BMW Z4 GT3 please

17. bloodyboyblue

bloodyboyblue

Signed up, should be my first ever race in GTS outside of Sport Mode. Looking forward to racing @AndreasR and @Zolon32 again and everyone else.

18. HighStakes

HighStakes

Signed up. Apologies though, i have made a mistake putting #7. My downloaded livery had it, and i didn't scroll the document to the right at first, so i didn't see it was taken already until now.

Also are we allowed to use downloaded liveries or only self made ones? I want to use a Goodsmile Racing replica, but i am not good at making liveries.

If we are allowed, then please give me a day or 2 so i can find another one with some other available number. If its not allowed though, then just sign me up as #23, and i will think up of something else

Thanks, and sorry!

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  19. rallymorten

rallymorten

Technically, both you and @ChristianK87 have a number conflict (with @Michelin Man and @WxJJ respectively). For now, I'll leave it up to you two pairs to work out what happens. If you haven't worked out a deal by this time next week, whoever had the number first gets to keep it. Please respond to this message so I know you've seen it.

That said, whether you've created your livery yourself or it's been downloaded - point is it's a livery, and chances are it's unique on the grid.

Given that we have now got more than 17 people on the entry list, come race day, places in the lobby will be a matter of first come, first serve.

Once again I'd like to remind people that the only way you're not going to get booted the moment you join the lobby is by filling out the form found in the OP.

20. Renrag39

Renrag39

Just signed up but not 100% I can make it as I work relief shifts. If someone more reliable wishes to join, I will step aside.
    Renrag39

21. rallymorten

rallymorten

..and that's the third instance of conflicting numbers :lol:

22. Renrag39

Renrag39

Ah nuts! How do I change? I'll go for 58 in memory of Marco Simoncell instead.

23. rallymorten

rallymorten

Consider it done.

I'll also be sure to have the 100% confirmed timetable up sometime this week.

24. damonc84

damonc84

Hey @rallymorten possible to put my car as TBD? will use the same number but haven't decided car I want to use. Not feeling the lancer anymore. lol

25. rallymorten

rallymorten

You got it, pal.

And yes, that's a relatively obvious reference to something.

26. ChristianK87

ChristianK87

Easy on my number to be honest, happy to be assigned something that's free if that works.

27. ChristianK87

ChristianK87

@rallymorten also, can I switch my car to the Viper. Cheers.

28. rallymorten

rallymorten

If it works for you, I've rounded you up to the next available number, which would be #30.

And I've changed the car as well.

29. ChristianK87

ChristianK87

Thanks @rallymorten

30. HighStakes

HighStakes

Not a problem, i will just change to #23 if that's okay, i found a similar livery to my old one at that number actually!