Dragons Trail Gr.3 BoP ON 1.34 club

• Thread starter GTWelsh
  • 10 comments
During my Setup Session with the Gr3 Honda i put on for once the Super Soft and got a 1:34,4 but I cannot say how big are the differences between thesse two cars right now but i know that the porsche is way faster than the nsx... my best time in a Lobby was 1:33,8

Cheers mate really good lap you drove there!

Last edited:
Great lap :D is that in a lobby with BoP on or time trial? Just making sure so I can see without doubt how slow I am to some people :P

Last edited:
During my Setup Session with the Gr3 Honda i put on for once the Super Soft and got a 1:34,4 but I cannot say how big are the differences between thesse two cars right now but i know that the porsche is way faster than the nsx... my best time in a Lobby was 1:33,8

Cheers mate really good lap you drove there!

Great lap.
What is your fastest without countersteer assist?

Great lap :D is that in a lobby with BoP on or time trial? Just making sure so I can see without doubt how slow I am to some people :P

I make all my setups at time trial with BoP and with Race Tires Hard

In this case i put the RSs tires on the car for few laps

Great lap.
What is your fastest without countersteer assist?

1:33,8 in lobby with the Porsche

Iam very often not looking to the lobby settings which aids are on or not, I am only looking for BoP and Gr.3 and the 1:33,8 was without Countersteering.

I turn always countersteering on for my setups, because i started with it with turned on countersteering, bit its not really nessessary

Back