Dragonthing's Garage: NEW! Hyundai Click Type-R!

I think it'll have an effect, for sure. I know it tends to drift slightly with heavy braking and I use that to get through corners faster :lol:
I'll keep that in mind haha. Also there is no brake balance on the Click T-R. I bought the racing brakes and left them at 5/5. No complaints there, just giving the heads up in case you missed that too.

I'll keep that in mind haha. Also there is no brake balance on the Click T-R. I bought the racing brakes and left them at 5/5. No complaints there, just giving the heads up in case you missed that too.
I don't even need to look in game to say they should be 3/6... not that I default to that at all. The racing brakes are way too hard on the front of most cars to even consider braking and turning at the same time

The R32 is a lot better. I don't know if it was because i drove it without changing the split first, but now I didn't feel any understeer at all. Gained around 1.2 seconds at Silverstone. Really like the feel of the rear being a bit looser now. 👍 I'll test it at other tracks tomorrow, but without a doubt the understeer isn't that noticeable now.

The R32 is a lot better. I don't know if it was because i drove it without changing the split first, but now I didn't feel any understeer at all. Gained around 1.2 seconds at Silverstone. Really like the feel of the rear being a bit looser now. 👍 I'll test it at other tracks tomorrow, but without a doubt the understeer isn't that noticeable now.

I much prefer 4WD cars not to push through and out of corners. I call that the Audi effect. It's a lot safer too if you drive as badly as I do, you can recover pretty well by powersliding in slower corners. Glad to hear it's better now!

I'm gonna be working on getting the Tank, my current PC, into a working state over the next few days. Should have some new tunes very soon after I've kicked this old server back into life.
dusNSExl.jpg

Hi @Dragonthing I just tried your Alpine A110 tune at the 500PP seasonal at Mid-Field and Won!! 👍 not by much since 1st was a Mustang Boss 302 '13 and 2nd was a Camaro SS '10, but I still managed to pass them on the last curves. it's a great tune on a great car, it's lots of fun to drive and handles really well. You can thank @ALB123 & @Thorin Cain for me finding this. I'm going to try your other tunes as well. 👍

Cheers Smiley.gif

Back