Dragstrip???

There never, ever has been a drag strip in GT2, in any version. Where did you see screenshots of it? They had to of been fake... :(

So there really aren't any drag strips?? I never finished the game, as unfortunate circumstances leave me without a TV at college, (but I have a PS2, lol). Why can you win drag cars if there aren't any strips? I quit playing GT2 when I got GT3, but 2p could be great if there really were drag strips.. Tell me there are strips, somebody, pleeaaaasssseeeeee!!!!!

Well, way back, people said there was a drag strip called "Motor World" or something like that... but it turned out it wasnt a drag strip at all, it was more like a small go-kart track. Now people can see it on time trial mode (i think), on single player arcade. The only drag strip that would really work would have to be the test track (400m and 1000m tests) heh.

Hi guys, I know the Gameshark's not for everybody but about the best I did was have a 1000 m test course track but the 2 cars are still lined up like grid so whoever has the first slot has the advantage, but then you can switch places on the grid and and have the other guy be 2nd slot.

Problem is, it's not really an even race.

You can drag race your ghost if you want.

If somebody could shark grid spacing 1st and 2nd slots even then I'm in Dragrace Heaven. But I believe that would be impossible.

There was all sorts of this stuff on the GTF, but the GTF isnt up anymore.. so i cant help ya. Sorry man.

*growl* :gnasher:

I was just at GTF at 9:25pm est. I got all the shark code info. on my puter now, tons of codes, experimental and confirmed.

Back