Ford GT LM
Ford GT LM Spec II
Citroen GT Race Car
Nissan 350Z Concept LM
Mazda RX-7 LM
Mazda RX-8 LM Concept
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM
Mitsubishi FTO LM

This kinda reminds me of the A-Spec online events, the grid anyway.
My heavy and de-tuned 787B is always great to race with against a grid like this, a good race.

There is clear pattern now since several seasonal events: the oldest one is deleted and replaced by a new one with the same restrictions on car models but more PP/tire restrictions and other tracks; I don't really understand why they are already cycling because there are plenty of other possible seasonal events that could be generated, even from the A-spec mode (e.g., german road cars).

There is clear pattern now since several seasonal events: the oldest one is deleted and replaced by a new one with the same restrictions on car models but more PP/tire restrictions and other tracks; I don't really understand why they are already cycling because there are plenty of other possible seasonal events that could be generated, even from the A-spec mode (e.g., german road cars).

This is easier for them to create :-)

The Nurburgring race will be super great to get tons of money. I will probably post a few tunes later. 2J obviously the best choice if you want to get lots of money from this event. The XJR9 isn't particularly fast. Might try some cars in the 620-630pp range and I will post tunes for the classic racers (XJ13, Mark IV, 330 P4, 2D, GT40) if I get a chance late this week.

I might be the only one that is going to be thinking that this seasonal event is too easy.victories on my first try on every race.

I love how you get a penalty for clipping the rumble strip yet nothing for clipping grass...either put penalty on for every course or drop it.

Also the Jag thats the rabbit, doesn't handle as great as the comp makes it seem.

5 easy wins with my lovely BENTLEY
My ticket Furai Concept '08
the tune....its not mine...tuner lets forgive me,i dont remember his name
i have used that car in an older tt...cape ring i think

BENTLEY SPEED 8 RACE CAR '03(791hp-900 kg-710pp)
-20/10
13.8/14
9/4
8/4
3/4
2.2/1.8
-0.08/0.16
LSD 8/14/10
BB 8/5
Downforce 60/85
Gears settings
final 2700
max speed 360 klm

i have share it for my friends
thank you

I used the Bentley on the La Sarthe and I'm pretty sure I didn't tune it because the brakes were awful but I still managed to win it by 10+seconds ahead of the jag. Easy win, used 694 pp so gave me a 366k "point differential".
Easy peasy, lemon squeezy

Won the Cape Ring race in a Toyota GT-ONE with 50% power (397hp). I got 3.2 million credits for that!

I breezed with the Pug 905. Won the CLK-LM, wich I of course bought a couple of days ago.:grumpy:

Thought this would be a peice of cake but I've gotten 2nd in every race for some reason I cannot catch the jaguar xjr. Using the Nissan R89C. Gahh

Thought this would be a peice of cake but I've gotten 2nd in every race for some reason I cannot catch the jaguar xjr. Using the Nissan R89C. Gahh

Sometimes I find less is more, try using something a bit slower perhaps?

FTR, my best cash prize so far is 3,583,450 at Cape Ring with the BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car @ 600pp, quite enjoying this event for some strange reason.

Last edited:
Any LMP1 class car should do the job. Max downforce, then adjust front/rear to taste. Tune engine up/down to meet PP regs.

I used 4 different LMP1s but decided to use the Gillet Vertigo on La Sarthe. Many failed attempts due to penalties or bad driving, but finally nailed the Jag at Arnage. Can't remember what PP it was but I didn't use the turbo upgrades.

SRF is forced ON again.

No thanks PD. I'll pass. Again.

Got a backed-up Level 23 ticket, I'm good as well.

On an unrelated topic, is this James Gandolfini?

:lol:

Here's my video as per usual for this weeks set.

I have used the 'R390 GT1 Race Car' @ 683pp for the first 3 races so far (easy wins), I will try NURB and EIFEL in the next few days.

Penalties are turned on? Well that must be frustrating to the punters and grass cutters. :lol:

Its the inconsistency of what will give you a penalty. You clip the rumble strip on one turn your safe, you clip it on another you lose 5-8 sec. Same thing is going on in GT Academy 2013.

Penalties are turned on? Well that must be frustrating to the punters and grass cutters. :lol:

Yeah, but only on Sarthe.... If penalties were the norm, it would be a fair trade off for SRF. It would force you to drive cleaner, not as clean as it would be with SRF off, but a whole lot cleaner than it is now.

It seems the only way to be competitive in this is to run a prototype. After a 6th at Tokyo and a 2nd at Le Mans in a Corvette Z06 (C6) RM, I switched to my ORECA Audi R8 2005 and won Tokyo R246, Cape Ring, Le Mans and Nürburgring in on the first attempt and Eifel on the second.

After watching the TV coverage of Le 24h Du Mans for real while on holiday in France the penalty areas are not only inconsistent in GT5, but plain wrong. The start of the Mulsanne is much more restricted IRL and the amount of a real car you can get off the road with no penalty is, elsewhere on the circuit, enough for you to spend most of the lap under penalty in GT5.

I could live with the limits being different in GT5, but not the inconsistency corner to corner as mentioned by Bczip, that frustrates me. I spent a lot of laps on Spa circuit learning where the penalty zones are and it too has seemingly nonsensical differences is where you get pinged for exceeding track limits.

yesterday when I first play this I note that SRF was off on all the Seasonal events. However didn`t play today so maybe they turned on again.

Back