astrosdude91 Messages 4,578 Houston, TX Messages astrosdude91 Dec 4, 2011 #31 Oh boy. I nominate this for thread of the year!
Onboy123 Premium Messages 8,872 Hong Kong Messages Onboy123 Dec 4, 2011 #32 astrosdude91 Oh boy. I nominate this for thread of the year! Click to expand... Sadly, this thread, and the lunatic that created it, would be locked away before 2012 actually comes. But this guy has broken just about every rule there is about posting!
astrosdude91 Oh boy. I nominate this for thread of the year! Click to expand... Sadly, this thread, and the lunatic that created it, would be locked away before 2012 actually comes. But this guy has broken just about every rule there is about posting!
Wiegert Premium Messages 13,409 United Kingdom Dec 4, 2011 #33 astrosdude91 Oh boy. I nominate this for thread of the year! Click to expand... I seriously doubt that this thread will remain after the guy who created it posted the worst verbal tirade I've seen on this site. Nothing any of us said to him warranted such a profane response. Last edited: Dec 4, 2011
astrosdude91 Oh boy. I nominate this for thread of the year! Click to expand... I seriously doubt that this thread will remain after the guy who created it posted the worst verbal tirade I've seen on this site. Nothing any of us said to him warranted such a profane response.
astrosdude91 Messages 4,578 Houston, TX Messages astrosdude91 Dec 4, 2011 #34 Well then we should have a "explosive outburst" category.