• Thread starter massradia1
  • 23 comments

massradia1

(Banned)
massradia1
gtplanet.jpg

Hi reader,

What is this?

Here every sunday a drifter from the community will be invited to come in and share there drifting experience and be questioned on what they feel could improve the community and other banter.

How are interviews done?

Interviews need to be recorded or written properly and quickly so a instant messaging or video service such as Facebook or Skype will be used.

How long will it take?

They should not last for more than 30 minutes but in some cases may if the person has a lot to say.

What will I be asked?

You will be asked stuff along the lines of
."What do you feel about..."
."How can your drifting experience be improved..."
."Who would you say is running the show..."
.Ect Ect...

Anything else?

A news section will be in the second post so that you can catch up on all the latest.

How do I apply?

Please fill in the form below.

Name:
PSN:
Preferred time:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
Yes you apply and if you are able to make the time then you are selected if you see what im getting at.

Why not invite people via PM in GTP, and then decide. As far as my knowledge on "news" goes, this is how an interview works. People do not apply to get an interview, unless they want a job. :lol:

Why not invite people via PM in GTP, and then decide. As far as my knowledge on "news" goes, this is how an interview works. People do not apply to get an interview, unless they want a job. :lol:

He needs to know who is interested. From those that applied, a couple get picked for interviews. It's extremely simple to understand tbh.

He needs to know who is interested. From those that applied, a couple get picked for interviews. It's extremely simple to understand tbh.

Send a PM.

Hey, are you interested in an interview, bla bla bla.

If the person says no, move on. Also very simple.

Letting clear that i like the idea, i just think this way of inviting, instead of applying more fun. Not to mention, would be a honor to the person in get invited to an interview.

Edit: Do one per time.

Letting clear that i like the idea, i just think this way of inviting, instead of applying more fun. Not to mention, would be a honor to the person in get invited to an interview.

Edit: Do one per time.

Thanks for the contribution but I think it would put people of that way.

This looks pretty cool. Kinda like the Star in a Reasonably Priced Car we have here on GTP. Should I fill out the information thing?

Back