Drift comp

• Thread starter Mcrsmokey
  • 10 comments
United Kingdom
Leeds
MCR-smokey
Friendly comp tomorrow (Friday) at 7pm GMt. 500bhp limit, any one is welcome. This isn't no serious comp its just for fun. Comp will be held on spa. No sign up required first come 1st serve. There will be no judges so every one is required to vote. If you don't vote I'm sry but ill kick. Kind of gets annoying when people don't vote but expect people to vote for them. Any way hope to see you guys on track thanks l.
Forgot to mention this is going to be held in drift trial mode.

Last edited:
Friendly comp tomorrow (Friday) at 7pm GMt. 500bhp limit, any one is welcome. This isn't no serious comp its just for fun. Comp will be held on spa. No sign up required first come 1st serve. There will be no judges so every one is required to vote. If you don't vote I'm sry but ill kick. Kind of gets annoying when people don't vote but expect people to vote for them. Any way hope to see you guys on track thanks l.
Good luck with this man hope everything runs good you should've probably put it on this thread https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...competitions-events-♦-post-your-rooms.304897/ NP though.

Last edited:
Im down for this :D been dying to get in my first comp!

Im down for this :D been dying to get in my first comp!
Tbh me too I haven't competed in many gt6 comps, so thought I would host one to get some practice and have a little fun.
Your more than welcome to join in. Ill be opening the lobby around 5pm, ill wait for the lobby to fill then start the comp. see you there.
@ghostthief no this is the right section.

Last edited:
Tbh me too I haven't competed in many gt6 comps, so thought I would host one to get some practice and have a little fun.
Your more than welcome to join in. Ill be opening the lobby around 5pm, ill wait for the lobby to fill then start the comp. see you there.
Ill be getting home from work around then so thats ideal :)

No what I meant was that thread I linked is for meets and 1 time comps I'm saying you didn't need to make a thread its fine though.

No what I meant was that thread I linked is for meets and 1 time comps I'm saying you didn't need to make a thread its fine though.
Well this is the teams and meets thread lol. I have never even looked in that thread, so ain't really a good place to post. Plus if all goes well tonight Ill be hosting comps more often. Which is why I created the thread.

Well this is the teams and meets thread lol. I have never even looked in that thread, so ain't really a good place to post. Plus if all goes well tonight Ill be hosting comps more often. Which is why I created the thread.
Well I was just trying to help.

Nothing wrong with trying to help :) But i find those general topic threads tend to go mostly unnoticed, like the free agents thread for example. Not saying no one looks through it every so often, but ive had more luck going directly to teams and asking. Straying off topic abit i know, but i made a thread putting it out there that im looking for a team and im keen as cucumbers (it got locked understandably) but i just didnt want to chuck myself into the raffle pot with the other people looking for teams.. Random rant over :)

Back