♦ Spontaneous Drift Meets/Competitions/Events ♦ post your rooms

Germany
Krautland
LukeCannotSkate
boob.jpg

This thread is for everybody to post whenever a comp, meet, a plain big drift room or any other kind of drift event is about to happen and to invite people to it. I thought this is a good idea as I don't see much going on apart from a fiew championships and maybe the regular team lobbys.

So feel free to post whether it's just a plain drift meet to hang around, a themed room, a mini competition etc.

I will try and update the title and Op regularly with a current event.

Last edited:
I host my daily lobby " Sai's Drift Lobby " 20 minutes per track. ( 3 in total ) Straight up KDF tandem fun.

Mini comp in 1 hour and 15 minutes from this post!

Hosted by Team MCR, it will be a friends only room so make sure to have MCR-Greazy and MCR-Ishox in your friends list, one of these guys will host.

Everybody is welcome! No certain car limit, just no race cars and stuff, you know the deal

See you there!

Mini comp in 1 hour and 15 minutes from this post!

Hosted by Team MCR, it will be a friends only room so make sure to have MCR-Greazy and MCR-Ishox in your friends list, one of these guys will host.

Everybody is welcome! No certain car limit, just no race cars and stuff, you know the deal

See you there!

Awww yeah, you KNOW I'm in there.

Wow, right when we're about to host it the servers are undergoing maintenance :/

Ok the maintenance basically kicked us all out of PSN, I guess the mini comp will not happen today. Expect a different one this week though!

PSN maintenance? I turned my PS3 off before I got kicked offline, saw everybody else dropping for like 15 minutes.

Anyway, good idea Lukas.

:cheers:

Mini comp in 30 min from this post!

Yesterday with the maintenance we weren't able to hold it. So join the MCR guys to participate!
No certain car limit except for no racecars etc.

See you there!

Okay so Im 16 minutes into the video and realized I had to leave before the consolation and finals. So I don't have those clips. I suck! So Ill just finish it tomorrow and put a picture of the podium at the end.

Sorry guys!

You was there at finals, or am I bugging out.

Ahh don't worry about it, you can do a highlight video or something! Maybe incorporate it in to your next video! Thanks anyway and thanks for turning up.

You was there at finals, or am I bugging out.

Ahh don't worry about it, you can do a highlight video or something! Maybe incorporate it in to your next video! Thanks anyway and thanks for turning up.
Ill figure something out

Back