Drift Competition POLL ***Read OP FIRST!***

• Thread starter Conscience
  • 35 comments

Which brings more competition worthy tandems?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jamaica
A place of no copycats.
I Would like to introduce a new tire to the GT Drift community. Comfort mediums. See, the game is getting boring, not only to me but to many others as well.

This poll is to judge Scenario one vs two..
ONE:
NO HP CAP
NOS ALLOWED
Comfort Mediums ONLY

TWO:
NO HP CAP NOS ALLOWED Comfort Hards/Mediums (ONLY Certain cars can use Comfort Mediums such as S chassis and RX7 FCs)

I've drifted on CH since day 1, I'll try CM today.

...On a side note, a way to "spice things up" is to move to Drift Trials. I've been trying it recently with silk, var, and rollback and I have to say it feels way smoother and the tandems were awesome. (This is a way keep you interested by
trying new things, sorry for going a bit off topic).

(The added angle feels great)

...On a side note, a way to "spice things up" is to move to Drift Trials. I've been trying it recently with silk, var, and rollback and I have to say it feels way smoother and the tandems were awesome. (This is a way keep you interested by

I 2nd this... I was doing testing in the trials.. D1SL **season 2** will be in drift trial mode.

That's on topic in my book lol

I'd be the happiest person alive if I could use cm's and not get laughed at on my s14. So many hours of tuning to find a setup that actually got some form of rear end grip on ch's.

If you read my bio on the dynasty page you'd know why I should love moving on to cm's
With CH you can only tune for so much grip and once you hit that limit thats all you got. It'll take so long to change over though :/

With CH you can only tune for so much grip and once you hit that limit thats all you got. It'll take so long to change over though :/
Well it's kinda make the transition or be bored of gt and never play it again. That is if this ever takes off. Wasn't there a movement just like this on the gt5 forums? Think so, I just think that it'll work now

Well it's kinda make the transition or be bored of gt and never play it again. That is if this ever takes off. Wasn't there a movement just like this on the gt5 forums? Think so, I just think that it'll work now
There was but It just kinda fell off the earth... I think it just needs more exposure and everyone to test it out

Bit off topic to the tyre issue but more related to the horsepower, I was using a 1000hp viper and tandeming smoothly with the 250hp Dia Selection S13 driven by JDM_NOONGA and honestly it was almost the best tandems I've had in a little while. I utilised a little bit of left foot braking and the extra horsepower made the braking easier.

CMs will bring the spark back. I mean people have been drifting for nearly 5 years on GT and you don't want to change a single thing... No wonder y'all get bored lol.

I used to drift CMs before I made MCR and had to get involved with GTP :/
This :)

i think there should be a one event competition, with the rules stated n option A, see how it goes if it becomes a big hit then maybe the new tyres will stick elsewhere.
me personally have only been using CM's the last few days and it has reignited my love for the game

Something related to this but kinda off topic. The added steering angle in drift trial modes makes for good fun, I think that it might be a good thing (if this ever takes off which it won't) to use the drift trial modes for some competition. It would add variety to it all of the competitions here (excluding @ITSHAM's d1sl since Japan has steering angle restrictions and my USDC since its pro-am style)

Back