Drift Competition POLL ***Read OP FIRST!***

• Thread starter Conscience
  • 35 comments

Which brings more competition worthy tandems?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Something related to this but kinda off topic. The added steering angle in drift trial modes makes for good fun, I think that it might be a good thing (if this ever takes off which it won't) to use the drift trial modes for some competition. It would add variety to it all of the competitions here (excluding @ITSHAM's d1sl since Japan has steering angle restrictions and my USDC since its pro-am style)
That'll be my next poll.

I've already made the transition to cm tires. It makes my tunes waaaay more elaborate then just finding the best way to get rear end grip. I can finally get my anti roll bars off 1-1 for once.

What I've been on to. USDC is gonna be moving on for season 2 as well if we get that far.

I Would like to introduce a new tire to the GT Drift community. Comfort mediums. See, the game is getting boring, not only to me but to many others as well.

This poll is to judge Scenario one vs two..
ONE:
NO HP CAP
NOS ALLOWED
Comfort Mediums ONLY

TWO:
NO HP CAP NOS ALLOWED Comfort Hards/Mediums (ONLY Certain cars can use Comfort Mediums such as S chassis and RX7 FCs)
Supra On Medium pls

I dont like the loss of grip in DT's.. It is different.. Tho I do like the fact of less understeer..
I love DT and have never had any problem with loss of grip. It's no mor loss of grip there than in normal mode/race mode

Last edited by a moderator:
Back