Drift Competition Week 59! - 'Threading The Needle' - CLOSED.

• Thread starter GM
  • 80 comments
Final Entry

Preview
img0347pkm0.jpg

teamdiablo3, i may be wrong, but i think your car is 4wd and so dose not qualify for this competition. change it if im right, but if im wrong its a great pic!:sly:

ps. thanks for the complement swift!:sly:

It looks like a mitsubishi evo 1, but i could be mistaken, my screen isn't excellent.The contrast and brightness are up to full and the images are still too dark.

what the ******* H***!!!! i just changed my entry again and now its wrong AGAIN!!!!! george can you PM me when the theme is finaly settled so i don't keep wasting my time!!! :banghead:

YET AGAIN WE HAVE AN EXAMPLE OF YOUR HOPELESS MANAGEMENT SKILLS GEORGE MORLEY!!! :rolleyes:

Now I know I'm not the only one (other than your BATracer team mate) that is fed up with your lack of ability and common sense!

its a mitsubishi galant i cant remember what the drivetrain is

Galants are FF, and Galant VR4 are 4WD

YET AGAIN WE HAVE AN EXAMPLE OF YOUR HOPELESS MANAGEMENT SKILLS GEORGE MORLEY!!! :rolleyes:

Now I know I'm not the only one (other than your BATracer team mate) that is fed up with your lack of ability and common sense!

Galants are FF, and Galant VR4 are 4WD

You need to tone it down NOW. You might be joking, but I don't think you are.

The theme was changed because members started whining about the requirments. So I changed them, not George.

Relax.

dudes relax. i wasn't blaming anyone when i made the post complaining. i was just venting some fustration and asking if i could get pm'd once its settled because im also trying to study for my GCSE's (its a british thing) so i need as much time as i can get. george is doing an exelent job reviving this competition from its run down state were some comps never went to polls!:sly:

me too, i have to study for my college thing aswell as GCSE's, and i also think George is doing a great job. when i made my whingy post i was having a bad day (fruit flying in maths class)

GO AWAY NOW, you are not entering this competition or the Rally Competition again, as Swift said, HE CHANGED THE THEME not me, running two photo competitions isn't easy you know, and you've just blown it for yourself.

I doubt you could run this and the Rally competition at the same time, so shut up.

School is stopping me from running BATRacer, now get this into your head, no one cares what you say about my crap management, becuase you ARE WRONG.

Great work on the comps, George. It's really commendable that you've taken over not one but two separate competitions and are managing (not without a bit of trouble) to get these two competitions that were almost dead to start with, up and running again.

I don't want to sound like I'm jumping on the compliment bandwagon, but...

It's impressive. I run the Tuning Competition, and it's a total pain in my rear. And I get behind on things. I haven't really seen any of your comps much, but it's looking good. I sure couldn't run two comps.

Final

Hope yall like it:)

At the 90degree corner in Seattle, i think it's corner 13, not too sure. Sorry about the poor lighting.

Back