Drift Family Community (xat.com/EvergreenDrift)

• Thread starter Goracle
  • 61 comments
SouthpawSlider
DriftFamilyLogoEffects-2.png

The Chat for Drifters!

We're a community (and also a chatroom) since the release of GT5P. If you can tandem, feel free to come by! There's plenty of chill vibes to go around.

We occasionally host D1GT competitions, single-model meets, and make some videos.

Here's our latest video:

If it's blocked, go here: http://vimeo.com/19609450

For ALL our videos, visit: Drift Family Video Archive

The Drift Family:

DriftNinja:
KingKwentyne/King_DriftNinja
UKO_DriftNinja
UnSaveDVeRyNicE

DRP:
DRP_D1_DrifterKP
DRP_RonGeez814
DRP-SUPERDRIFTER

Drift Dojo:
Bee_Dizzle
ragonfab
RyosukeGunma

BadEtiquette
BlackSilvia1991
OhSoGreen
DomSupra
Eternal_Drift_DK
HardParked
japan_gator
k0rD_22_M
KuroganeZero
NismoNinja32
Pat-S13
rofajole
Sideways-SX
SmokeyLungz

Hahaha, M3, you just gotta be there!

Now that we have replays, whenever we go out and drift, that can be in the next video

So this is where xat.com/gtdriftcrew moved too. Hope you manage to run xat.com/evergreendrift better then you ran xat.com/gtdriftgroup, because we all seen how that worked out for you.

Artic, we've been running this chat for a LONG LONG time. And more, you know very well why xat.com/gtdriftgroup didn't work out and it wasn't because of Goracle. In a way it was, because him and I joined a certain team and somebody decided to create another room for no reason besides that one. I'm not going to say anything more, I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking about.

Back to the thread, I welcome everyone to join the chat room and sick video Gor!

Artic, we've been running this chat for a LONG LONG time. And more, you know very well why xat.com/gtdriftgroup didn't work out and it wasn't because of Goracle. In a way it was, because him and I joined a certain team and somebody decided to create another room for no reason besides that one. I'm not going to say anything more, I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking about.

Back to the thread, I welcome everyone to join the chat room and sick video Gor!

You mean the one deliberately made to "make fun of" and "mock" another team? I guess that's the mature way to handle your dislike for certain people.

You mean the one deliberately made to "make fun of" and "mock" another team? I guess that's the mature way to handle your dislike for certain people.

I don't know anything about the team's past, so I really don't know what you are talking about. All I remember is, the moment Gor and I changed our usernames on the chat room, instantly you and a couple others starting bashing for no reason. Only later did I come to learn that there was some past between the team we joined and the group of people attacking us. And you guys were so offended that eventually you created another chat room for yourselves dividing up the group of drifters. That's something you cannot deny, because it's the truth. However, since you decided to attack yet again our chat room, if you want to discuss this, we can talk about it privately. I don't want this thread to be closed for something childish that has happened a long time ago.

Hahaha, M3, you just gotta be there!

Now that we have replays, whenever we go out and drift, that can be in the next video

Ok, sweet. And the team kinda fell apart, so I'm back to Counter_Steer now. :dopey: So I'll make sure to add you if I haven't already.

I don't know anything about the team's past, so I really don't know what you are talking about. All I remember is, the moment Gor and I changed our usernames on the chat room, instantly you and a couple others starting bashing for no reason. Only later did I come to learn that there was some past between the team we joined and the group of people attacking us. And you guys were so offended that eventually you created another chat room for yourselves dividing up the group of drifters. That's something you cannot deny, because it's the truth. However, since you decided to attack yet again our chat room, if you want to discuss this, we can talk about it privately. I don't want this thread to be closed for something childish that has happened a long time ago.

If you think that is why I created my chat room go ahead and think it. I've stated many a times as to why chat room was created. That moment may have been a factor that finally pushed me to do it, but it was not the sole factor.

EDIT:

There use to be a time when drifting was fun, but now its just loitered with a bunch of drama for a reason that most will never understand or comprehend.

There use to be a time when drifting was fun, but now its just loitered with a bunch of drama for a reason that most will never understand or comprehend.

Can't see why we can't just drop it and bring back the glory days when Kord re-korded :sly:

First, :lol: at the pic.

And yea, its just so much easier to use the PSN one though. We're down to like 4 people though so I'll probably be on the real one more.

This is gettin kinda off topic though. :scared:

Not sure what else to say.

If you think that is why I created my chat room go ahead and think it. I've stated many a times as to why chat room was created. That moment may have been a factor that finally pushed me to do it, but it was not the sole factor.

EDIT:

Artic, what I posted is what I honestly believe happened. If there was a different reason for you to create the other room, I was either not told or I was just ignorant at the time to not listen to it, but the truth is that I don't know it and I would like you to please explain it to me. The only thing that bothered me the most was that everything was just fine until teams got involved. People instantly started separating into their own groups and that killed the fun behind drifting. In the end, we are all just talking about alliances in a game, and I think we all took it too far. I would honestly rather have everything as it was in beginning with everyone being chill, than this "separation" which is just, as I said before, childish. Therefore, I hereby welcome you and everyone else that may not exactly like me, Gor, or anyone at the evergreen chat to join us at our chat and just freaking forget about it because it ruins the fun for everyone.

Artic, what I posted is what I honestly believe happened. If there was a different reason for you to create the other room, I was either not told or I was just ignorant at the time to not listen to it, but the truth is that I don't know it and I would like you to please explain it to me. The only thing that bothered me the most was that everything was just fine until teams got involved. People instantly started separating into their own groups and that killed the fun behind drifting. In the end, we are all just talking about alliances in a game, and I think we all took it too far. I would honestly rather have everything as it was in beginning with everyone being chill, than this "separation" which is just, as I said before, childish. Therefore, I hereby welcome you and everyone else that may not exactly like me, Gor, or anyone at the evergreen chat to join us at our chat and just freaking forget about it because it ruins the fun for everyone.

If you feel you really need to know, then there is places to find me, be it my chat, AIM, MSN, Y! or PM's here. The reasons for which my chat was created are the same reasons as to why I will not be at evergreendrift, and as to why others should be warned before going there.

If you feel you really need to know, then there is places to find me, be it my chat, AIM, MSN, Y! or PM's here. The reasons for which my chat was created are the same reasons as to why I will not be at evergreendrift, and as to why others should be warned before going there.

Bull.

I came onto the scene way after any of this happened, but I can assure anyone new who wants to join that there is nothing to be warned about. We're all cool guys who just want to drift, and I doubt I'd be the kind of driver I am today if they hadn't "taken me in" so to speak.

I been chatting in evergreen for a few days now and its nothin but a bunch of chill guys that are awesome at bringing newbies to the drift scene.

Aside from that, there is a GTP chat room aswell. Though I don't know about advertising something else from the GTP community.

Sup guys this is UKO_DriftNinja the owner of the http://xat.com/EvergreenDrift all im trying to do is to be the peacemaker of old/new chat the got separated. Anyway my chat was created actually to bring in real life drifter who compete at the Pacific Northwest but didnt work well cause most of them are Forza lovers and could careless of anything new from there website. Other than that the chat became a GT Drift Community instead and its been working well. Hope everyone would just move on to a new start and forget the past. Happy New Year!!!

Aside from that, there is a GTP chat room aswell. Though I don't know about advertising something else from the GTP community.

I always considered that as a gripper chat. I could be wrong

*After 10 mins in the GTP chat*
I would hate to try and set up some tandems in there :scared:

at least in xat we all know each other and we all been drifting there for months + , even years.

Back