Drift Family Community (xat.com/EvergreenDrift)

• Thread starter Goracle
  • 61 comments
And that is why, dear readers, that I haven't tried out for any drift teams and don't intend to. A bit of friendly rivalry is a good thing but I've seen more than a fair amount of mightier-than-thou bitching to last me a lifetime.

Do you guys see any similarties? :ouch:

I will say that my video was completely original and anything that found in both videos is purely coincidence :ill:

does this team have any link to drifting evergreen speedway in real life ?
or was the name just copied ?

Originally, the chat was for drifters at the Evergreen Speedway, but according to UKO ("founder" of the chat), they're all Forza drifters and didn't bother to use the site.

Eventually, a few of us began migrating there from an old, dying chat and I guess it stuck

Yeah I have drifted in the event where he was there, I know Matt Panic but not that well. Im a friend of Victor Moore though and know him since elementary school lol.

I'm back & running folks! Got a PS3 finally since New Years, can't wait to drift with all of you guys.

cool, I've been out to a bunch of events at evergreen. That 3/8th bank is so fun! but once you shoot down into the slow technical section in the middle i lose it. I only drifted my rx7 there once though since it is always breaking...
8734_1128632056305_1242304240_30325499_6416211_n.jpg

that is some nutso steering work.

hey you're in wa! do you know matt panic?

not very well, bumped into him at the track before but that's about it. Either him or his brother a few years back swung a badass 4dr cressida, not sure what came of it since

Back