Drift Graveyard| To All Of The Forgotten Teams, And Fallen Teammates. R.I.P

• Thread starter Hobson
  • 66 comments
United States
Superior, WI
Hobsonmartez-
(This is a SUPER LARGE WORK IN PROGRESS. Thanks for supporting the community~

I think it's kind of time to put this team in the dirt. ****, it's about time to put a lot of things in the dirt. So lets make this the team, and member graveyard, for all of the old friends, and teams we've had over the years?~ This team died off a long time ago ,even though the memories that I had with this team will probably span a life time. In my opinion, this was one of THE greatest teams ever, due to the fact that we were actually a family. We were all just peas on a pod. I look back on these days and I realize that teams aren't as good as they used to be any more. It seems like a lot of things have died off in the community including the teams (from my perspective). Have you guys seen anything different around here?

P.S: If you have any old friends or teams that aren't alive anymore, or simply have left the community post a picture of it here. I'll edit the picture as quickly as possible, and as clean as possible so we can title, and display it for a record. If anyone has any other suggestions. Let me know of course! xD

In loving memory of the amazing teams, cars, teammates, and family members we've met and embraced during the years. This is goodbye, and goodluck!~
Our beloved fallen Friends ↓
*DRIFTIT666 (Sasha)*
*JDMT_JZX90 (Deshaun)*

Our never forgotten Teams ↓
Organized Threat

Image20140302100109494.jpg

Grip Enemey
True Drift
Osaka-HQ
G.R.D
BloodBlaster
Prodigy

Last edited:
Looks like i stumbled into your lobby the other day, you guys are decent-hope to drift with you guys again :)

<---------I was on this account btw

Hey guys. i have come across you lobby two times now its awesome to drift with you. Hopefully we can drift together soon.

EvilDraxxus

Back