Drift Graveyard| To All Of The Forgotten Teams, And Fallen Teammates. R.I.P

• Thread starter Hobson
  • 66 comments
Do you have a picture and maybe a few members from that team? that way I can post a picture up along with the founder and so on

And Tetsu, Why're you bowing down LOL..?
Driftit666 was not a team. Or group. I hope that says enough so you understand.

If not:

Great idea though.
RIP Prodigy, my family I'll always be thankful for all I got from that team. The moment I left was one of the harshest. All the memories and good times we had make me want to bring it back.

Driftit666 was not a team. Or group. I hope that says enough so you understand.

If not:

Great idea though.
RIP Prodigy, my family I'll always be thankful for all I got from that team. The moment I left was one of the harshest. All the memories and good times we had make me want to bring it back.

Oh damn man :/ I'm sorry man x.x I really had no ****ing clue, do you have a picture of them in his/her possible favorite car..? and I'm sorry for all your loses..

Mhn, if you want some things edited, I could possibly help..
Naw I got it brush, I just need people to start giving me teams, and their friends and teammates that aren't around anymore, and I can get started. Along with a picture

Bruh, TrueDrift represent ahahaha, good times @Hobson i searched my computer man, cant get a photo, try and find an old thread and see if it has an pictures on or ask NAMOR_BUSKY, i know i used to get a lot of pictures just drifting with him.

GRD; Best competitive team back in the day, always legit and fair, never manipulated battles in any way, ever.

:cool:

On a serious note, thanks for posting that video @Shiro , the memorial cruise was quite an emotional day for all of us.

I had a picture of his real life 180sx and his S15 (car he had before he passed, we were told his friend was driving it on his funeral day, revving and making plenty of noise in his memory :) ) but unfortunately I can't locate them.

R.i.P Sacha <3

He'll always live on through us, and his family.

Last edited:
OsakaHq great team n stuff
I laughed a little harder than I should've. Too soon?

RIP They'll always stay in our hearts. Really Really deep down there, behind my love for riced vehicles <3

@Streeto no worries man, I remember his 180 perfectly it was such a beuty, I believe he once showed me a picture of both his cars parked on an alley. I am not sure if I still have it.

GRD; Best competitive team back in the day, always legit and fair, never manipulated battles in any way, ever.

:cool:

On a serious note, thanks for posting that video @Shiro , the memorial cruise was quite an emotional day for all of us.

I had a picture of his real life 180sx and his S15 (car he had before he passed, we were told his friend was driving it on his funeral day, revving and making plenty of noise in his memory :) ) but unfortunately I can't locate them.

R.i.P Sacha <3

He'll always live on through us, and his family.
Do you have a picture of his family or vechicals? o.o

Do you have a picture of his family or vechicals? o.o

No... I think pictures of his fam' on GTP would be pretty weird, not that I have any.

I said I couldn't locate the car pictures in the post you quoted.

Sorry if I wasn't clear, lol.

No... I think pictures of his fam' on GTP would be pretty weird, not that I have any.
I missed that, my bad. and I meant like everyone in his family and friends or something along those lines
I said I couldn't locate the car pictures in the post you quoted.

Sorry if I wasn't clear, lol.

Oh damn man :/ I'm sorry man x.x I really had no ****ing clue, do you have a picture of them in his/her possible favorite car..? and I'm sorry for all your loses..
I have a pic of DRIFTIT666 and JDMT_JZX90. Deshaun and Sacha were friends of mine and are truly missed.both were great drivers. I posted the pics at the end of this Video...
and YES those are their real CARS that they own.

Last edited:
I have a pic of DRIFTIT666 and JDMT_JZX90. Deshaun and Sacha were friends of mine and are truly missed.both were great drivers. I posted the pics at the end of this Video...
and YES those are their real CARS that they own.

Push. How can I grab those two pictures out of your video without the editing?

Last edited:
I have the Pics on my external hard drive i will post them later if the Respected members of the Teams they were a part of agree.
I had to ask the team members and the families if it was ok to Honor them in my video as well. Sometimes its very hard to bring up the past to show others.

Back