drift in gt4 ???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Silent-D
  • 33 comments
  • 1,948 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the RB20DET did make it into the R32 GTS-4 and GTS-t. My Dad owns a 1991 GTS-4 (which i'm buying off him) and has a 220 hp+ RB20DET in it.

Only single turbo though compared to the GT-R's twin. But that's obvious seen as it only has one T at the end instead of two. I'll stop blabbering now.

For those not in the know;
RB26DETT breakdown
RB- Race Breed
26- 2.6 litre
D- Double OverHead Cam
E- Electronic Fuel Injection
TT- Twin Turbo

etc...
 
Silent D I don't think I appreciate you being disrespectful to my fellow GTPlanet members...

To answer your question there are pre-made D1 bodykits for the FC, ER34, SR20, and some others. And no you can't have engine swaps.
 
Guys. This thread is almost a year old. And while I appreciate Pascal02 searching for an existing thread rather than starting a new one, I think he'll have better luck in the GT4 Drifting board.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back