Drift Kingz

• Thread starter CheladaJr
  • 67 comments

Is the Clio a good drift car in your opinion?

• Yes

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 28 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh well.. lol
I was just pointing it out since he did it in a few threads inducing my own :P
Sorry for trying to help... :scared:

No problem dude, Lets let him get the thread back on topic, as we are not doing it much good either..

I do wonder about the "Official" in the thread title though.

Its not that i do not approve (nothing is up to me to approve in here) but i know that you need permission by the GTP mods to have that word in your thread title. I had it in my old team thread and we needed to change it. No problem at all but i've seen two teams with the "Official" word in it.. And i highly doubt that GTP has anything to do with those..

No problem dude, Lets let him get the thread back on topic, as we are not doing it much good either..

I do wonder about the "Official" in the thread title though.

Its not that i do not approve (nothing is up to me to approve in here) but i know that you need permission by the GTP mods to have that word in your thread title. I had it in my old team thread and we needed to change it. No problem at all but i've seen two teams with the "Official" word in it.. And i highly doubt that GTP has anything to do with those..

Ok. ill change it. I dont need to be keeping in trouble by the Mods.

Srry man, not trying to ruin your day. I havent reported it , but i have asked one of them a question about it.

I think you will show your best intentions if he sees you have removed it yourself.

It's nothing to worry about but unless previously approved by Jordan, "The Official" has been removed from the thread's title, and "Official" from the OP.

It's nothing to worry about but unless previously approved by Jordan, "The Official" has been removed from the thread's title, and "Official" from the OP.

Terronium can you please lock this thread. The Team has been closed.

Short lived eh?

Yea :/ He leader gave me the team as I was getting a Invite to join Alpine. So I gave it the the next leader who is also joining Alpine. We told the others, They were inactive anyways. :/ But now I'm on Alpine so all's well that ends well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back