Drift Monkey

Yea on gt4 not gt5

No it was on gt5. Use the search function to jog some memory.
ISTyJZZ.png

On top of that there are 3 or 4 other "Drift Monkey" members on gtp. I'm not mad at that fact but when you call someone out for doing the same thing you do, it strikes a nerve.

Last edited:
e_dub64
Why do you have two team threads?

He only has one now, AMG locked the other one so it wouldn't cause clutter.

There might be another one, but it is the other Team Monkey that was here a long time ago as Greazy said.

Leader of The Official Team Driftmonkey here.

When i started this team i searched my ass off just to find out if the name was taken, and it wasn't.
I have also been in contact with Ove Harlem (founder of the real monkeys) about starting a virtual team and he liked the idea, so i went for it.

Doesn't get more official than that!

Also 3/4 (75%) members in our team is Norwegian and representing norway through our team.

All im saying is: We started this, and we did it the right way.
So please, just rename your team and use your imagination to make another one.

Best regards.
- Team Driftmonkey

Last edited:
Leader of The Official Team Driftmonkey here.

When i started this team i searched my ass off just to find out if the name was taken, and it wasn't.
I have also been in contact with Ove Harlem (founder of the real monkeys) about starting a virtual team and he liked the idea, so i went for it.

Doesn't get more official than that!

Also 3/4 (75%) members in our team is Norwegian and representing norway through our team.

All im saying is: We started this, and we did it the right way.
So please, just rename your team and use your imagination to make another one.

Best regards.
- Team Driftmonkey

Big respect.

like i said before... There have been previous Driftmonkey teams

Sure, in the previous games maybe.
My team have around since the release of gt5 (almost, i was in Team Burst the first couple of months).

I see you have come around to this thread lol... Hey, 'monkeyzz' (not sure what to call you here since there are multiple other DKs...), just change the name. They have been around since 2011. I'm surprised I didn't even hear of them. Then again I wasn't into team drifting, I was a solo drifter just until recently.

Take your pride and swallow it. You didn't come up with the name so it won't hurt as bad. Just do like I did and come up with something original. It's not that hard if you have a good working brain over your shoulders. Good luck man and I'm glad that the team is turning around. At least that's what I've seen recently.

- Meech @ Team 2.6k

Back