Drift Monkey

MichoRexo
I didn't know the full details of the conflict until hearing some conversations and reading Lock2Lock's post right now. This is not really an apology though since that greddy guy came into the room and brought up the subject out of nowhere. D__King got heated quickly though and that escalated the situation but it wouldn't have happened if the other dude didn't instigate. On behalf of the rest of the team, I apologize for the misunderstanding in the competition yesterday.

Are you referring to me as being greddy? And what do you mean?

Just saying man, you guys need to relax before saying "judges were bias". Sorry if it seemed the judging was kind of picky, but me and the other judges have and still judge comps for people all the time. I just don't like to be called something I am in fact not. This is just a game, I honestly don't care what team wins, drifting is a art and that's what I see in it. Doesn't matter how many comps, battles you win or lose. In the end, who cares. So I would have no reason to be bias. Like I said before, just don't jump to conclusions so fast. Then things would go a lot smoother for you guys.

Last edited:

Just saying man, you guys need to relax before saying "judges were bias". Sorry if it seemed the judging was kind of picky, but me and the other judges have and still judge comps for people all the time. I just don't like to be called something I am in fact not. This is just a game, I honestly don't care what team wins, drifting is a art and that's what I see in it. Doesn't matter how many comps, battles you win or lose. In the end, who cares. So I would have no reason to be bias. Like I said before, just don't jump to conclusions so fast. Then things would go a lot smoother for you guys.

This. Everybody is different so you can't expect the same every time. Every Judge will be different because they have a different style of art. In reality lets look at art. Every Artist is different, they have something that makes them unique and different. And everybody sees art differently. No one will ever view it the same way. So he may not see it the same way you do so you can't get mad when they do just that.

No, I'm not talking about you. Before I entered the room you were in with a few monkeys (PS: I'm Monkey-Meech, the one with the loud ass DFGT... lol), this guy came into our practice room and instigated an argument talking about how we shouldn't have won. I didn't know what was going on at the time because i wasn't there but I had to do something so I decided to side with my team, of course. I was trying to keep things calm and tried to grant the guy's wish to battle but he wouldn't battle me. He wanted to go at it with D__King. Silly as hell, but, I guess....

His PSN ID had the word Greddy as in the tuning parts company.. I think this is the "trash talking" Saisoku is talking about.

Yo, watch the language i think a mod actually should come close the thread or fix this situation because the '' drama here in this thread is unnecessary ''Like LOCK_2_LOCK, its this a game'' so get over it but 🤬 drama city :banghead:

What drama? I'm just answering questions to put our team in a good light, the way it actually is. Sure, some people are more hot headed than others but that happens. And are you talking about my language? Sorry, that's just how I talk coming from CA. :indiff:

This thread should be locked or even deleted though. I will be making a new thread for the team soon and I will manage the activity on GTP so yeah... This thread is basically useless now.

Drifting is the art of sliding a car around a corner.

One can express himself and his style by taking any line he wants, drifting as slow or as fast as he wants and getting as close as he can to whatever clipping point he sets in his head while using any technique he wants. The artist draws whatever he wants to. Expresses himself in his own way. Which can draw a person to liking his style.

Once a battle occurs both artists are forced to follow the same line and hit the same clipping points while holding as much angle as possible. Only difference will be the Leader and the Follower, But they still have the same criteria.
That's like telling both artist to draw a perfect circle. You wont be judging on individual creativity anymore. It will be judged on who draws the better circle.

Can one really vote on who was more creative then ?

No. You judge the artists skills based on who drew the better circle.

Then you find a winner of the drift battle. Does that mean the winner is also more creative ?

Nope.

Just some of my thoughts.

Last edited:
Is this because of the battle good runs is all I am going to say. No need to bomb the thread guy's and if you monkeys want some advice look I was leader of the most hated team on Gt5 Osaka hq we had unbelievable talent and big mouths until I took over I changed everything we did even booted key members for the health of our team the name was ruined and everyone knows you can't polish a terd. All I am saying don't let ohq happen to you if you get what I mean do the right things and you guy's will be fine.👍

I couldn't agree more with you Overtake, and either way it goes good luck to you guys. I was once in your spot and it's sad your team caught such a wrath for an honest new team mistake "OP Guidelines". Hope you guys stick around and I can't wait to see the new thread!!!

DriftRyuji
Yo, watch the language i think a mod actually should come close the thread or fix this situation because the '' drama here in this thread is unnecessary ''Like LOCK_2_LOCK, its this a game'' so get over it but 🤬 drama city :banghead:

Nao... kill yourself :lol:

Good Luck from TeamTAB! Work do a little better on your OP(Original Post)

Another team after a real team...

Spanky spanky spanky just know ur team is no way close of Beatin my team. Lol

Is this because of the battle good runs is all I am going to say. No need to bomb the thread guy's and if you monkeys want some advice look I was leader of the most hated team on Gt5 Osaka hq we had unbelievable talent and big mouths until I took over I changed everything we did even booted key members for the health of our team the name was ruined and everyone knows you can't polish a terd. All I am saying don't let ohq happen to you if you get what I mean do the right things and you guy's will be fine.👍

True true

Last edited by a moderator:
Drift Monkeyzz
Spanky spanky spanky just know ur team is no way close of Beatin my team. Lol

:lol: late post?

Never stated anything about doing a "team battle"....

Didn't know you posted a thread man... Anyways, yeah, the OP is VERY vague... If you need help with posting another one let me know. I got some pretty cool pictures and I'm a decent writer. ;) 👍

I really but you left my team & started your own.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok you are the only one talk all that bs just don't comment

Woah your a bit over your head kid maybe you should do your research on the teams you talk trash about before you say something. Because with your attitude you'll get no where especially when your accusing a very respected drifter like "Spank" of talking trash...

Drift Monkeyzz
Ok you are the only one talk all that bs just don't comment

I don't trash talk anyone, I have better things to do with my time man. Sorry.

Back