Drift Photo Competition : Week 4 Entry

• Thread starter 194GVan
  • 123 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mashi_Tuner_01
Final Entry :) :sly:

:D Once again im am sneaky this was hosted by the required host.... sans the quality, i think this is legit now :sly:

:scared: 👍 got it

I was about to say the first one looked better:sly:👍 I like the smoke, and well the quality doesn't really matter to ME that much.👍

ya know when i snapped that pic.....i thought i had this won :sly: . Now that i go back and look through the other entries, im getting nervous :scared:
I never really realised how many good gt4 drifters there was. Damn good job guys 👍 :grumpy: and to one of the admins......if i get the flash thing tomorrow and can get a better quality pic ( same pic, but better quality ) can i changed it? 💡

Mashi_Tuner_01
ya know when i snapped that pic.....i thought i had this won :sly: . Now that i go back and look through the other entries, im getting nervous :scared:
I never really realised how many good gt4 drifters there was. Damn good job guys 👍 :grumpy: and to one of the admins......if i get the flash thing tomorrow and can get a better quality pic ( same pic, but better quality ) can i changed it? 💡

Yeah, well since this is about THE GT4 drift forum, and forum members are pretty dedicated you can expect some good quality here:sly:👍

And you can always change but you need to edit it and post Final Entry again, I thought

So i got my little device:D and i got the pics on it :D But guess what :D It wont install on my computer and now my weird smiley faces for this reply wont work....im thinking it wasnt meant to be, and i shouldnt share my talent to the world :D I hate my computer.....if anyone has any suggestions other then getting a better computer, please let me know....Error message says cant find a suitable driver for the device :( ghey help me out if u can
MashI_Tuner :(

Mashi_Tuner_01
So i got my little device:D and i got the pics on it :D But guess what :D It wont install on my computer and now my weird smiley faces for this reply wont work....im thinking it wasnt meant to be, and i shouldnt share my talent to the world :D I hate my computer.....if anyone has any suggestions other then getting a better computer, please let me know....Error message says cant find a suitable driver for the device :( ghey help me out if u can
MashI_Tuner :(
what's the full name of the 'device'... i would help you find drivers etc but i have no idea what to look for since you didn't say what it is.

willywong86
ok heres mine. its iggys turbo levin! :dopey: .......check out that beatiful sky..... :)

next week:
track: trial mountain
cars: ?????

you shouldve changed the resolution, it looks a little blocky,....it woudlve been perfect

Hey all, my first post at the GTP Forums.
And why not have the first post of your account be for a contest.
Here's my entry:

FINAL ENTRY

'88 Silvia K (S13)

Welcome to GTPlanet Remer88, nice way to start off your stay here :).

i'd say the 2nd one
sorry if this is a dumbass question but when/if does this competition close?

Sorry bout that just checked the first post thanks.

WaterBoy
i'd say the 2nd one
sorry if this is a dumbass question but when/if does this competition close?

All info/rules is in the first post.

Zinister300zx
i don't know which one to use alittle help would be nice.

I understand your troubles in picking one picture (I have this problem aswell) but please dont make others choose it for you. Also if you havent submitted your final entry by the cut off date then you wont be entered, so just pick one.

Zinister300zx
i don't know which one to use alittle help would be nice.
I say the 2nd one too. Just a reminder, when you make your final decision just edit your first post instead of making another one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back