Drift Photo Competition - Week 54 - Original Track Drifting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final entry:

Preview:

img00490se.jpg

Thought i'd have a shot at my protege Evo 4 drifter. This is my 350Z Roadster, 486BHP, HKS tuned and an after market wing and rims. Not as good as my Evo VIII GSR, but way better looking! Anyways here it goes!:sly:

Final picture:

Honourable mention:

No offence but i think you're probably going to need a usb drive or something, because the picture quality is not the greatest.

i hope there is a poll as well because i have entered and i want to see how well i have done, especially because this is my first DPC.

I doubt there will be a poll, the deadline was a month ago and theres been no sign of Specialized putting up a poll.

Hey all, this is my first picture ive put in this forum. Hope yall like it:)

In the future, try to edit your first post and be sure to put Final Entry over your preferred picture to submit, and Honorary Mention above the other two you believe should be posted.

Of course, that's all a formality, since normally you shouldn't be able to submit a picture for a competition which is about a month or more overdue. But that's another matter. Check around the forums, I believe most photomode competitions are dead or dying. Still, thanks for joining this one and joining GTP. Aside from the dead comps we have some other resources which you'll probably like and some members who are really nice people.

There won't be one in future, the competition is dead, we need a new host.

Well, I do have the time.........

Have done Swift, I just put up a new week, kind of like a clean new start :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back