Drift Photo Competitions - Week 32. Theme - Drifting Civics

vonie and i also enter a lot of photo competitions, in fact i dont even race in GT4, i usually just turn it on to do these photomode competitions now... you try stuff out, u get better photos.. doesn't mean its photoshopped because its good.. remember that when you get a good shot.

Thanks for the comments, guys. No, it's not edited, but I'm glad you think that it is.

Haha, I don't race either Suz.

And the reason the creator of the stipulations is not entering is:

[20:39] specializedbenji: so your not entering the DPC this week
[20:39] ekmatt9: nope
[20:40] specializedbenji: how comes? the civic is your favorite car
[20:40] ekmatt9: still, i said i couldnt drift it and there's not enough smoke on that track
[20:40] specializedbenji: well everybodys got the same problem so will be judged accorrdinglt
[20:41] ekmatt9: eh...
[20:41] ekmatt9: i'm still nto gonna
[20:41] ekmatt9: the next one i will
[20:41] ekmatt9: i need an avatar but i don't know what to use
[20:41] specializedbenji: well its not going to be a driftin civic lol

Hahahahha Benji, thanks for posting that to let the whole world see :D 👍 ;)

Yess people, I'm not going to enter, I have lost my drifting skills for a little bit :scared: I tried drifting last night, and I had no luck, I kept spinning out or I had no drift, but any ways, he's the conclusion, I'm not entering this week :)

That's pretty weak ekmatt. I could see it if we were talking videos here. But we're talking still pictures. So I don't see what the big deal is. Just throw the car around a corner with some counter steer and take a picture. I'd do it myself, but I've recently lost my USB Flash drive. :(

Well, the reason I'm not satisfied with the pics are because the track I chose, doesn't have a lot of smoke...And I am feeling pretty dumb for choosing Nurb. So still, I'm not entering...

...We need more entries any ways, might as well throw this week in the garbage...

ekmatt9
Well, the reason I'm not satisfied with the pics are because the track I chose, doesn't have a lot of smoke...And I am feeling pretty dumb for choosing Nurb. So still, I'm not entering...

...We need more entries any ways, might as well throw this week in the garbage...

Ok, as long as you understand the cause. ;)

well-tuned '95 SiR-II EG... no hand-brake to initiate drift and no X2 replay for extra smoke (so tempting for me to want to use on Nurburgring)--all were modified 3rd-gear (stock tranny) brake-drift/feints on Sports tires (F/R = S/H)... whew--that was fun, though sustaining a decent drift w/o a hand-brake and still getting some good smoke and countersteer was tough... 👍

final entry

honorable mentions

Ohh right, i found my USB drive

Final Entry!

Preview:
img00138tw.jpg

Geez, haven't been on GTPlanet since GT4 came out and y'all started a drifting comp without me!! :embarrassed:

I drove a '95 SiR with most of the trimmings so I could get some speed up (tried it stock on road tires first but it was too slow). No handbrake and no settings designed to get the back out, I just threw it into corners and made sure to get up on the curb! :D Anyhoo, here's my entry- (mmm, smokey *cough*)

FINAL ENTRY

PREVIEW

HONORABLE MENTIONS

Latest Posts

Back