Drift Photo Tournament, Round 2 Winners POSTED!!!

fdssd

• sdfsasa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sdfsasdf

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Entry probably one of my best drifts.. dunno aboot the photo tho :odd:

Sorry for not getting this done earlier, it was that i didn't have a lemans car, i'll get my entry ASAP. I'm not quite a Lemans person, but Would the Toyota 7 Racecar Work?

its not edited. what looks edited? i used the cold-color balance in the game; i used a level 7 exposure & used the muted color[forgot the term] choice. used the lowest shutter speed & arpeture, as well as manual focus on the audi logo on the nose of the car.

FC3S-D
Sorry for not getting this done earlier, it was that i didn't have a lemans car, i'll get my entry ASAP. I'm not quite a Lemans person, but Would the Toyota 7 Racecar Work?
I doubt it, not on the list.

lol, me 2 .. maybe we can go up against eachother 💡 hiroke' was mine.

suzq044
lol, me 2 .. maybe we can go up against eachother 💡 hiroke' was mine.

If you both confirm that by pm then i will do it, unless i get those pm's before the results come back you will go through on automatic default. Its the only fair way.

Cheers

Final

PREVIEW
img00000yl.jpg

One-More-Time
Am I really going to have 2 default wins in a row?? :guilty:

Sorry about that fella, as you know i have sent reminders to entrants etc to try and get them all to remember to post. This first competition has been quite the learning curve too. Just wait untill the next one, Gonna be bigger and better than this one!

Still waiting for results, they will be posted as soon as i get them all

no problem, I should count myself as lucky because I wasnt feeling to confident about this last round.

lookin forward to the next one

Well im still waiting for the results but if i dont have them by midday then i will go with what i have! Cant keep on delaying

But i can say its pretty close!!!!

Well here they are again! The results

toronado - 104.7
boomboy - 80.4
vr6gti72 - 85.9
monteclaro - 91.2
A7X - 80.4
suzq044 - 96.3
one-more-time - 88.5
vonie - 103.2
brykespike0085 - 98.2

LGforce who was already through scored 103.2 with his photo.

Which means

Suzqo44, - default win
Vonie, - default win
monteclaro - beat vr6gti72
one-more-time - default win
toronado beat A7X
brykespuke0086 beat boomboy

LGforce through from previous week

Congratulations to all entrants.

Look for week 3, posted up today sometime!!!

woo! 4th place :D real close this week among the top 2 shots... kinda frustrating with so many ppl simply dropping out.. you dont have to own the cars to do this, just use the arcade mode..

toronado - 104.7
vonie - 103.2
brykespike0085 - 98.2
suzq044 - 96.3
monteclaro - 91.2
one-more-time - 88.5
vr6gti72 - 85.9
A7X - 80.4
boomboy - 80.4

vr6gti72
Ahhhh...well Im out. Good job Montecarlo

thanx man 👍 to b honest i didnt think i was gonna make it, i thought ure pic was better! n e way good job man! maybe we could go head to head again sometime....

just got my results in, 28hrs of work in the past 2 days...didnt check thread before sendin them into ya but i see it doesnt matter now, sorry about that :( grats to all the winners and goodluck in round 3 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back