Drift Photomode Competition Week 57! - Rivals Battle.

• Thread starter GM
  • 60 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm-- Slider S15, you're only allowed a maximum of two honourable mentions. And ChampCar, if you include a preview, you can't include honourable mentions... just a space/loading issue.

Wow Swift!!, Who knew you had it in you!, that's awesome!

Kickstart!!, Woowwweee, thats great aswell.

Final

Preview
previewwh1.jpg

Where's yours at Spec!!! :D
Jesus Swift, you really captured the essence of realism with that shot.👍 👍 👍 👍 👍

hey wen does this comp close?

Check the very first post in this thread.

Thanks for the complements gentlemen. They are much appreciated. :cheers:

Jesus Swift, you really captured the essence of realism with that shot.👍 👍 👍 👍 👍

Please don't take the Lord's name in vain. Thanks! :D

Read the deadline in post #1, then find out what the date is today....

firstly i agree with Diego440 and Swift although the final is good the second HM is better. Secondly, CCX i think that you will be in this weeks poll the last few pics of yours that I've seen are very good, so don't worry, these are very good aswell

Err i know im a little late but hope you can make an exception for me seeing as im only a couple of hours past the deadline. I even added a preview for you :sly:

FINAL ENTRY

PREVIEW

img0000customwi7.jpg

I must say it feels rather refreshing to be on this side of the competitions rather than hosting them, keep up the good work George 👍

Spec....

no exceptions, you're out!

Just kidding man. :)

I'm not! You out son! You know the rules and you're past the deadline. Better luck next time, slowpoke!!!!

heh heh :sly:

I'm not! You out son! You know the rules and you're past the deadline. Better luck next time, slowpoke!!!!

heh heh :sly:

Dont make me get my ban/mod stick out................................... DOH ! :lol:

Spec....

Competition closed, good luck everyone in the poll (if you reach it).

Wow, this is the most participation we've had in a while. Good luck everyone! :) And nice job with the comp george!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back