Drift Photos [THUMBNAILS ONLY]

• Thread starter Gen.
  • 2,066 comments
supagk
share abit on mine....a fail drift..wellno realli just realli slow but looks ok..right?? COMMENT PLZZ~!

This picture is very random,try to focus the the camera on a point, either the car or even the track it self, (although this isn't always needed:) but, it will help for thoughs who want to see whats happening in the shot)try to get shots that show the turn example:oralso try to make the shot brighter, in this case the car was in a shadow and its hard to see, so I use the exposure L1 button to brighten the photo. I hope this helps you, have fun drifting and don't forget: practice can make a pro out of anyone who trys!👍 (not that I'm a pro, I'm no where near):dunce:

supagk
share abit on mine....a fail drift..wellno realli just realli slow but looks ok..right?? COMMENT PLZZ~!

and countersteering looks always more like a "drift" . . than just "out of control" . . and i'm not saying that you didn't drift . . .

btw: i'm not a pro either . . . :scared:

gt_Sileighty_1
No problem, we all love drift here, I'm sure every person would do the same, right guys?
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

not every person . . but a lot of em . . . :dopey:

and also HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! 2006 . . . it's gonna be great!

These are a couple of pics i took...now this is my first time taking pictures, cuz i didnt know how so ya here they are:

And thats pretty much it but tell me wat you guys/girls think

Place the links next to one another, make sure there are no spaces.
I find groups of four to work best in this format.

Notice how the last one has a space before it?

That should work.

thx and wat do u think about my pics

EViL*ViSiON
Place the links next to one another, make sure there are no spaces.
I find groups of four to work best in this format.

Notice how the last one has a space before it?

That should work.

JMCRacing
These are a couple of pics i took...now this is my first time taking pictures, cuz i didnt know how so ya here they are:

And thats pretty much it but tell me wat you guys/girls think

hmmm . . first of all . .. if you click on the pictures . . there's only a link to imageshack . . not to the big version of the pic . . . :indiff:

then . . . for me they're ok . . but i guess a lot of the guys here want "brighter" pictures . . .

and because i can't see the large version i can't really say anything about the "quality" . . . .

but hey . . . keep driftin . . . :sly:

sry for the miss convinience but, now if u click them they will be bigger

Here, sry for the mistake that i had done but plz tell me wat you guys think thx

ok . . now they are always large . . . hmm

after uploading . . . copy the 2nd!! . . . adress wich says :Thumbnail for forums (1)

and please use the "edit" button to change your pictures to "small" . . . .

edit: the pictures: i really don't like that the front tires are "cutting" through the fender . .. i like the last one the best even though you're a bit far out in the grass . . . good angle . . and a nice car !

thx urs are sick too lol anyways, i just started so im sure im gonna get better, like they say practice makes perfect
EViL*ViSiON
Oh the pixelization!!!
*faints*

You dont need to be that low to drift.
Your pictures are nice, keep practicing and check out others photos for more inspiration!
Good luck!

AngleProvidence, beatiful pics!

Back