Drift Photos [THUMBNAILS ONLY]

• Thread starter Gen.
  • 2,066 comments
Hi im new here, but thought i'd post up my photo! :)

IMG0005.jpg

Well.. i discovered drifting 3 days ago, so i tried really hard to get this pic of me drifting in trial mountain WITHOUT hitting the wall eventually! I really need your opinion guyz.. :nervous:

Attachments

• Image0224-1911(CVBS).jpg
    Image0224-1911(CVBS).jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 25
Well.. i discovered drifting 3 days ago, so i tried really hard to get this pic of me drifting in trial mountain WITHOUT hitting the wall eventually! I really need your opinion guyz.. :nervous:

Whats up man first dont start off on a course with to many turns. Try to start off on a big open place like high speed ring. You want to try to do high speed drifts so u can try to find out the counter steer and how much gas you give. You have to make your steering and gas work as 1. tell me how it goes.

Whats up man first dont start off on a course with to many turns. Try to start off on a big open place like high speed ring. You want to try to do high speed drifts so u can try to find out the counter steer and how much gas you give. You have to make your steering and gas work as 1. tell me how it goes.

Well, that may be true. But Trial Mountain is kind of a beginners course. But who knows, in every course. Most likely your going to do the same.

Well, that may be true. But Trial Mountain is kind of a beginners course. But who knows, in every course. Most likely your going to do the same.

No im not gonna do the same thats how i started. Ive been drifting since day 1, go check my gallery. I only got 4 videos right now.

Took me a while to get my pics from my ps2 but here's my Celica GT-Four (ST205) '98 drifting at trial mountain circuit

Attachments

• normal_IMG0004.jpg
    normal_IMG0004.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 13
  • normal_IMG0005.jpg
    normal_IMG0005.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 13
  • normal_IMG0003.jpg
    normal_IMG0003.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 10
  • normal_IMG0002.jpg
    normal_IMG0002.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 9
  • normal_IMG0001.jpg
    normal_IMG0001.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 9
No im not gonna do the same thats how i started. Ive been drifting since day 1, go check my gallery. I only got 4 videos right now.
*sigh* No matter what turn your going to come to a person is going to do the same. I only have 2 videos and pictures won't prove a thing.
But as you can see, I feinted in most of the corners. I did the same exact thing over and over again, in order to perform a drift.

I watched your videos and it was ok on nurburgring im going to put up another video even tho its kinda hard to see. how long have you been drifting? The one i have on nurburgring i will put on when i get my stuff to put it one the computer so it looks smooth and clean looking.

I watched your videos and it was ok on nurburgring im going to put up another video even tho its kinda hard to see. how long have you been drifting? The one i have on nurburgring i will put on when i get my stuff to put it one the computer so it looks smooth and clean looking.
Well, try drifting a Subaru Impreza Spec C without aids or imbalanced tires. If you want to help, here is a community project Project STi

jinjinweiwei, I really like the first and the SL500 alot!

keep it up;)

btw, next time post thumbnails:)

imageshack.us will help you with that:tup:

I wanted to get a Skyline. But my dad won't let me. Because I'd have to import it. I saw this R33 Skyline for about 1,200,000 Yen. Which is about 12,000 Canadian.

Back