Drift scene on gt6

Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
Chicago
DoriUnion-Alaya
Man, I haven't played in forever and got on today to see that most of my psn friends haven't been on in forever and the drift lobbies online were DEAD. Does anyone plan on coming back for gt6? I miss playing with all of you :,(

That's the plan for most people.

No point in playing GT5 with 6 just around the corner

That's the plan for most people.

No point in playing GT5 with 6 just around the corner

^ </3. Why not? People are now more than ever, on top of their skills. Which will make these last (2?) weeks the best weeks of drifting in GT5, there have ever been. :)

^ </3. Why not? People are now more than ever, on top of their skills. Which will make these last (2?) weeks the best weeks of drifting in GT5, there have ever been. :)

I mean, I do occasionally pop onto GT5 to fine tune my Skyline.. but after playing GT6 I've found it difficult playing GT5 again.

Besides which, with a real drift car to play with an outdated game isn't as appealing as it was a few months ago.

I'll be back to daily drifting once 6 comes out though - as I'm sure is the case with most of the regulars

I've actually seen more drift trains over the last weeks than i have earlier this year.
Not sure if i've been lucky and joined the right rooms lately, but the GT5 drift scene is still alive for sure!

Only reason I am not online drifting right now is because my Internet is down. Wednesday I will be back

You drunk bro?

This is the GT5 forum. The GT6 forum, complete with drift thread, is over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back