Drift Set-up for RX-7 Type RZ (FD) '00?

• Thread starter Jan2Ruiz
  • 9 comments
UrieHusky
It was already pretty easy to begin with 👍 your post count isn't a score meter.

and who said it was?

I guess making it easier for other people is not allowed... post count doesn't mean anything to me. Just helping...

It was already pretty easy to begin with 👍 your post count isn't a score meter.

Neither is yours.

I commend both for making an attempt to help someone that probably should have done a little more work for themselves, but wasn't any less worthy of the attention because they didn't. I also want to point out that the more specific of the two replies was phenomenal as it didn't apply to the RX-7 Type R Spirit R, a car that those tunes simply would not have the same effect on the FD in question.

Lastly, I would like to encourage the OP to seriously consider close examination of any and all posted tunes to see how they influence each car and use these principles in their own attempts at tuning. Personal tuning is far more rewarding than copying.

Neither is yours.

:lol:

You'll be hard pressed to find any of my posts not attempting to help a problem at hand.

I often see twisty posting things that I can only view as post count boosting, hence my comment.
Some forums have 'rewards' for your post counts, I was reminding him that this site does no such thing as it encourages pointless posting.

Don't comment on things when you aren't familiar with the topic at hand. 👍

OT: I agree with you and your advice is sound :)

and who said it was?

I guess making it easier for other people is not allowed... post count doesn't mean anything to me. Just helping...

Making it easier..? the link to the tune depot was already provided, I think he could manage to hit Ctrl+F or use the scroll wheel perfectly fine on his own :lol:

Last edited:
:lol:

You'll be hard pressed to find any of my posts not attempting to help a problem at hand.

I often see twisty posting things that I can only view as post count boosting, hence my comment.
Some forums have 'rewards' for your post counts, I was reminding him that this site does no such thing as it encourages pointless posting.

Don't comment on things when you aren't familiar with the topic at hand. :lol:

Because this is a constructive post.

Anyway, OP if you have any more trouble after visiting said links, send me a message I'd be glad to help out.

Back