Drift Settings Depot

Originally posted by Gran Turismo7058
Anyone have any another S14 drift settings?

I have posted one.
In the first post are the links for all the settings ('till last Palm update)

nice shirt: Put one setting in one post.

GTR-34 ...... HERE WE GO

what to buy
full cust. susp.
sport brakes
brake balance controller
racing muffler
sports computer
port and polish
full engine balance
stage 2 turbo
racing intercooler
full race tranny
triple clutch
sports flywheel
carbon driveshaft
sim tires all around
vcd

settings
spring 7.4 / 9.3
height 89 / 89
bound 6 / 7
rebound 6 / 7
camber 3.3 / 1.7
toe -.5 / 2
stabilizer 3 / 3

brake balance 8 / 24

VCD 50%

ASM and TCS set to 0

need feedback. 457hp

nice shirt and vinkento, tried out both of ur settings. nice shirt with the ruf, lookin good, the ruf handles great and with ur drift settings its great for high speed corner-drifting such as u find in complex string at some points. its a nice relaxing way to drift i like it.

vinkento, superb settings. to be honest as i was keying them in i thought "this couldn't possibly work" and i loaded up laguna and drifted the hairpin like i've never drifted before (and believe me i've been around it MANY times) heh. one thing i find with ur settings though is you really have to be aggressive, the car doesn't just fall into a drift you have to yank it sideways but once its there, it can be controlled easily and the car is stable.

i'll try out more settings when i get the chance thanks to everyone who has posted in this thread!

Thanks Nightmage82, I should have noted that in the tips. I have them like they are cause I have the whole pressing the accelerator like a monster problem. :P but I'm glad they work for other people too.

240SX "180SX" Fastback

Purchase:
-Fully Customizable Suspension
-Sports Brakes
-Brake Balance Controller
-Muffler (Racing)
-Computer Chip
-Port Polish
-Full Engine Balance
-Turbo Kit (Stage One)
-Racing Transmission
-Clutch (Twin Plate)
-Flywheel (Racing)
-L.S.D. Full Customize
-Carbon Driveshaft
-Simulation Tires

Spring Rate - 6.0 = 7.9
Ride Height - 92 ----->
Shock Bound - 6 = 8
Shock Rebound - 7 = 8
Camber Angle - 3.0 = 0.5
Toe Angle - -0.5 = 2.0
Stabilizers - 3 ----->

Brake Balance - 2 = 22

Limited Slip Initial Torque - 0 = 60
Limited Slip Initial Acceleration - 0 = 60
Limited Slip Initial Decceleration - 0 = 20

Gear Ratio
1.) 3.000
2.) 2.160
3.) 1.700
4.) 1.370
5.) 1.137
6.) 0.965

Auto Setting - 24

ASM/TCS - Zero

Comments:
Went through about 2½ weeks of adjustment and readjustment. This particular setting isnt big on horsepower, but in my opinion it is pretty stable. Settings geared towards those who operate with Analog Controllers than those who operate with wheels. Most likely can make a good Beginner's practice car. I also have a few other setups. Feel free to leave feedback or E-mail me. :)

interesting indeed, i heard that people back in the 30's were doing 4-wheel drifting, some car guy back then said that he was scared to death the first time he rode with someone who did it cause he thought the guy had lost control at over 100mph, then he realised that it was a technique (cause he was doing it in every turn). don't know if thats linked to mountain passes, but im sure the roots of drifting are very nearly as old as cars are.

both the setting are from u . i just try 4wd cars . ithink that is the
best 4wd cars ever i drift ( thios setting are great ) but high hp
mine was 450+ . u try to feint...before corrners turn than control it ....btw i tried it at midfield i can hold perfect drift i call it 270 degrees . with that setup . never use e-brake . for good dont buy
weight reduction . for me its great same like div imprezza LM .:D

now i will start with fr . but s13 is quite diff to control .
so i think i want to change . so which cars are the best ...
i need your suggestion cause u are master of FR...:D :D :D

RX7 FC is a good FR start. the S-13 isn't that hard to control. i guess it's all acceleration pressure. too much and you'll spin out. i have the wheel so that isn't a problem. if you're used to 4WD and gunning the gas in the middle of a turn, you're gonna have to adjust. Master of FR ... flattering. it takes awhile but it's all hella lot more fun then 4WD (in my opinion and cuz i don't have a single 4WD car setup to drift)

dirfterzzz, with regards to ur sig, my fastest time around laguna in an r34 was with 4-wheel drifting. i can't drive fast without sliding. slowing down before a corner so u dont slide when u turn just seems like ur losing too much speed to me ;P

no the speed is normal no drop . even i can get 270 degrees drift
with that setup , btw i cant send it . I NEVER LIES ...
** for the first corner at midfield ...:D

I can get my ZZII more than 90 degrees... 270 degree would mean you spun almost completely around during the entry and are now taking the corner in reverse as well as sideways.

sorry maybe im wrong but ican do it same like one of the drift video ( imrezza lm ) . with my setup i think it 180 degrees .
plzzz correct me if i make a mistake ...:D :D

Hehehe, it's cool. As for the angle of a drift. I'll try and get some pictures to show you the different angles. But more or less, if you're completely sideways through the drift, you're drifting at 90 degrees.

90 degrees your at a complete right angle
180 degrees your going backwards
270 your going in the wrong direction

Back