Drift Trial suspension bug

• Thread starter TH137Z
  • 37 comments
Some (well most) of the cars that have the extra degrees of steering added do not need as much. So there are consequences to that.

^OPINION

I, personally, don't mind to sacrifice that smoothness at ALL (if it even reduces smoothness, because I think it's the driving style that does), to be able to have bigger angles.

I do agree with your statements that steering lock differs per car, but... This is the same in real life. :)

I call ********. People were using extreme numbers in GT5 and drifted without issues. The fact that PD implemented a little more steering lock in DT modes isn't an excuse for smoothness issues or whatever. Hell, I think the overall feeling of any car has improved a LOT.

^OPINION

@Gonales

All I am saying is that some cars do not need as much degrees of steering. It all comes down to driver preference though. Just like how you argue your points about certain kinds of tuning being "wrong", it all comes down to driver preference. May not work for you but it works for others. Get what I mean?

^OPINION

There is no right or wrong when it comes to tuning, each individual approaches tuning in their own way, and therefore their driving style, and vehicle behavior is different. As mentioned before "It all comes down to driver preference."

My point is, these are each of your views and opinions. There is no point arguing about "which is better, or why it should be". We are different, If it works for you, Great!

I'd assume @DolHaus was on about the consistent clashes of opinionated views on a issue within the forum, that's all. Though it was kinda unnecessary to state it, what's done is done.

Also @JDM SRE70

Believe it or not I know how to have a civil conversation with Dom. Hints why we are friends even though we have our differences.
Don't assume that it is going to turn into sone big thing went her and me talk :lol: It probably looks like we are arguing but we are both very blunt.

Well good thing i didn't assume that :lol:

Back