Drift tuning garage.

• Thread starter aasikissa
  • 15 comments
Hook up a AE86 with a beefed up 2JZ if you can

If not a Challenger SRT & or a Premium Blitz Drifter. High power is preferred but most important for me is drift-ability.

I was beginning to think people just didn't want to post drift tunes or nobody is confident enough in the tune to publish them.

Hook up a AE86 with a beefed up 2JZ if you can

If not a Challenger SRT & or a Premium Blitz Drifter. High power is preferred but most important for me is drift-ability.

I was beginning to think people just didn't want to post drift tunes or nobody is confident enough in the tune to publish them.

Drift tunes are commonly found in the drifting forum.

Umm, sorry to slam you, but you were very recently posting numerous threads asking for help, and asking for car tunes.

I do not feel you are in any state to be building and sharing tunes, as I don'tthink you've made a tune yourself yet have you???

You also posted a week or so a go that you had made your 'last thread' after spamming us with them, yet I think I have seen three new threads atleast from you since then!

Seems pretty calm to me.. and honestly..? he has a point.

I mean, good luck to you regardless but I can't see how you've come this far in such a short period of time.

But hey people are full of surprises, so surprise us 👍

If you're just giving people your ideal tune that works for YOU, then it's not always gonna meet the needs of the person you gave it to. A tune that works perfectly for you might seem like a terrible tune to a more experienced person and vice versa.

But, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and see if you can give us a surprise.

Could you post your drift tune of the BMW M3 Coupe '07?
I drift A LOT with that car, so I can say how your tune is.
Surprise me! ;)👍

Caution: I got logitech DFGT and the tunes arent coming in a week brcause I have to learn how to drift with it

Incoming tunes: Blitz car and Bmw m3coupe '7 Toyota gt86 '12

Last edited:
Toyota Gt86 '12

338BHP

Parts:

Chassis weight reduction stage 3
Carbon bonnet
Window weight reduction
Engine stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports intake manifold
Racing air filter
Titanium racing exhaust
Fully customisable transmission
Twin plate clutch
Semi racing flywheel
Carbon propeller shaft
Fully customisable LSD
Fully customisable suspension
Comfort hards

Settings

Transmission:

1st gear: 4.061
2nd gear: 2.926
3rd gear: 2.224
4th gear: 1.764
5th gear: 1.461
6th gear: 1.263
Final gear: 4.100
Max speed: 200

Drivetrain: 60/60/5

Suspension

Ride height: -17/-17
Spring rate: 11.2/8.0
Dampers(extension): 6/4
Dampers compression: 5/3
Antiroll bars: 3/3

Camber: 2.2/0.9
Toe angle: -0.20/-0.05

Great and stylish car and good for drift practising. The fact that you can get the car slammed without hacks is just a great bonus

Overall price : around 178 000 cr

Back