Drift Video ... plz comment ...

• Thread starter crankypunk
  • 32 comments
crankypunk
Well i decided to do a little video to see what comments i get ...
here it is
Mitsubish Lancer Evo V 98'
Got a few power mods still need to play with suspension settings i didnt touch them and got no driving aids at all ...
also using Logitech DFP ( its been like 3 days i got the game and the wheel )
Note that last time i played GT game was GT2 :crazy: lol

Right Click and save as if it dont work good
Im sorry bro but that was just a regular run, some turns that u did a little oversteer but that was not drifting........please get a FR car and practice.........alot :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

EP3_DC5
I don't mean to call you out, but when you increase the stiffness of the front bar or the spring rate, you are actually INCREASING understeer... I would suggest stiffening up the rear stabilizer in order to induce more oversteer aka more neutral handling. Also try playing with the rear spring rates and/or bound/rebound of the shocks and the stabilizer bars. At least that's how it works in real life. Since the game is so realistic, it should be the same as well.

well i think that the settings in this game are not so realistic. I think the cars drift better with loose rear settings but then again I also do alot of drifting in stock suspension cars. Sometimes i just buy racing suspension and lower the car to its limit. Then set all the bound and rebound to 1,1,1,1. Looks cool on replays.
Through trial and error i found out soon enough that you drift cars with any suspension setting, it all depends on how you drive it.

Back