Drifting in the RAIN/Sore losers/poor attitudes

• Thread starter ITSHAM
  • 52 comments
That's why I can't stand most people my age:crazy:
that is why I can't stand most people online,and the main reason I don't play online. how ever I been wanting to find some good people to drift with and improve my skills. (mostly self taught,I avoid using the ebrake)

I recently started a rain room with a friend for a night. Only 4 people joined in a 5 hour session. It made me wonder how many people don't like rain driving. I sure thought it was fun though.

I recently started a rain room with a friend for a night. Only 4 people joined in a 5 hour session. It made me wonder how many people don't like rain driving. I sure thought it was fun though.
people don't like putting in effort or try different things..

So I tried a rain dori just before. Just having a stuff around and trying some stuff out. High speed ring s section on 50% rain. We had more grip than we do in the dry. It was actually really bad. We had so many problems trying to get the rear end out. It wasn't so bad when the car was sideways, but to get it there was a real head ****. We didn't get around to trying it at 100%. I used to like drifting in the rain on gt5, and want to do it on gt6, but it felt like we were driving on racing tyres, yet we were on comfort hards. Has anyone else had this issue???

So I tried a rain dori just before. Just having a stuff around and trying some stuff out. High speed ring s section on 50% rain. We had more grip than we do in the dry. It was actually really bad. We had so many problems trying to get the rear end out. It wasn't so bad when the car was sideways, but to get it there was a real head ****. We didn't get around to trying it at 100%. I used to like drifting in the rain on gt5, and want to do it on gt6, but it felt like we were driving on racing tyres, yet we were on comfort hards. Has anyone else had this issue???
yea if its less than 70% it feels like racing tires unless you use rain tires... weird. but 70% or more with comfort hard feels like your drifting in the rain lmao.

yea if its less than 70% it feels like racing tires unless you use rain tires... weird. but 70% or more with comfort hard feels like your drifting in the rain lmao.
haha ok fair enough. Maybe it is something PD should look into. It kind of bugs me, I'm more than happy to drift on ice. Will have to have a bit more of a play with it. Also maybe @SLaBaTaC should see this.

haha ok fair enough. Maybe it is something PD should look into. It kind of bugs me, I'm more than happy to drift on ice. Will have to have a bit more of a play with it. Also maybe @SLaBaTaC should see this.
just what ive picked up.. rain tires somewhat feel slippery at certain water levels... idk its just something to play with. I don't chance anymore though I simply go 100% surface water with 70-80% weather

Thanks for that clarification. The understeer also seems to be exponentially worse at 2% and beyond (up to the point you specified I hope). Drifting in the rain was something I tried soon after trying to drift in the dry thinking it would decrease the effort required to get low power cars really sideways but I don't think it got quite that wet. Off-topic, but would you by chance be willing to share some insights regarding the R30 tune you were using at GVS last night?

Thanks for that clarification. The understeer also seems to be exponentially worse at 2% and beyond (up to the point you specified I hope). Drifting in the rain was something I tried soon after trying to drift in the dry thinking it would decrease the effort required to get low power cars really sideways but I don't think it got quite that wet. Off-topic, but would you by chance be willing to share some insights regarding the R30 tune you were using at GVS last night?
I can help yea. no problem do you have a mic? be easier to explain in a lobby..

but I was mostly in my 93 s14 that reverse entry between twitcher and someone else crashing I pulled off in my s14.

I don't have a mic I'm afraid but it's high on my list. After last night (another room and not for any negative reasons, just good conversation hindered by slow thumbs) I may well see if I can find one today.

I don't have a mic I'm afraid but it's high on my list. After last night (another room and not for any negative reasons, just good conversation hindered by slow thumbs) I may well see if I can find one today.
let me know when your available and ill set up a private lobby so you can hear me clearly and test it out etc...

Hey Itsham, I love challenging things as you and I will host some late rain night Drift Touge Lobbies.
It will be probably a month inter-team Fest something like that for people who like this kind of things.
You are welcome.

Hey Itsham, I love challenging things as you and I will host some late rain night Drift Touge Lobbies.
It will be probably a month inter-team Fest something like that for people who like this kind of things.
You are welcome.
sounds good

lol... grown men tattle telling.. ive lost all respect for a few people today. 🤬
Talking to my teammate about a problem another driver has with them is not that...so as a adult I asked what happend, as any responsible and respectable person would do. And if it was such a problem then why complain.

Its what real teams do...they communicate to make things better and resolve problems.

Last evening I've joined some Tsukuba drifting in the rain on a wheel with a fresh tuned 300zx(which took some fighting to get used to) and I must say, I don't understand why some people whine against it. It sure does take a little time to get an additional calculation, that your car loses speed far slower in the rain than usually, but other then that it's no big deal.
You can keep nice angle, fast entry speed as always.
What I find the most entertaining is how wonderful cars and track looks in the rain. :)
If it wasn't for this topic, I might've missed some fun.

Last evening I've joined some Tsukuba drifting in the rain on a wheel with a fresh tuned 300zx(which took some fighting to get used to) and I must say, I don't understand why some people whine against it. It sure does take a little time to get an additional calculation, that your car loses speed far slower in the rain than usually, but other then that it's no big deal.
You can keep nice angle, fast entry speed as always.
What I find the most entertaining is how wonderful cars and track looks in the rain. :)
If it wasn't for this topic, I might've missed some fun.
I love tsukuba in the rain.. try going reverse. wall scrape to the big sweeper nothing compares to it!

Back