Drifting Tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might sound stupid to some people out there, but are there any drifting tracks for beginners who can just practice or there is no such thing as a drifting track?

Just curious.:sly:

are there any drifting tracks for beginners who can just practice or there is no such thing as a drifting track?
Just curious.:sly:

!? You JUST started GT4 !?

Ahem. All older GTs for me are far much simpler..in GT4 I never had any luck with a decent drift. I remember..FFs suck but if you hold e-brake in GT3 or older you could throttle and really initiate some slides

I did couple good slides in GT4..you need to have a stable car that can build decent speed and tame the road..the one that entertained me the most in handling is that Shigeno Trueno prize car. The old white Toyota with the carbon hood, it's such a glove :drool:

All other cars I've "built up" in GT4 has failed, in drifting..I get MASSIVE GRIP since I tune for HP and that's it. I haven't learnt the adjustments to do with suspension aerodynamics..gears and such..I'm bad at it..those Slipstream Missions have been killing me for the longest >.<

I have to update my percentage in profile..I "finished" it..I beat out Professional with that Formula GT..I must be like 85% the most, it's gonna stay like that for quite some time ;\

Yeah Apricot hill is a little harder than mid-field raceway and Trial mountain, You'll get it though, There's a huge turn in it that is so fun to drift, It's not sharp but it's so long! Have fun,
Jeff

Use the search function, and your questions will be answered. You could have also just looked at the stickies at the top of the forum.

CLOSED

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back