Drive Hub Racing Wheel Converter

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,365 comments
At the moment I have a T300RS, TH8RS (plugged into the servo) & a set of Clubsport V3's with a Basher Boards CPX adapter.

Can I use a drivehub to replace the CPX adapter? I need to be able to plug in my V3's and a Clubsport Handbrake. Will this work?
If the V3 has a connection for the handbreak and the T300 a connection for the Th8rs ... I think it will be possible... only one wheel and one adicional acessory may be connected to the drivehub...

If the V3 has a connection for the handbreak and the T300 a connection for the Th8rs ... I think it will be possible... only one wheel and one adicional acessory may be connected to the drivehub...
You can simply use USB hub, if you need more ;)

If the V3 has a connection for the handbrake and the T300 a connection for the Th8rs ... I think it will be possible... only one wheel and one additional accessory may be connected to the DriveHub...

Yes we only support 1 wheel at a time, connecting 2 concurrently would be a total **** show with the steering, but its not true regarding the accessories, you can have up to 8 devices connected, you can add a USB hub to create more ports... just the other night I had a TSS in handbrake mode, a fanatec handbrake in v3 pedals and 2 th8a ( one H and one seq)... You

Yes we only support 1 wheel at a time, connecting 2 concurrently would be a total **** show with the steering, but its not true regarding the accessories, you can have up to 8 devices connected, you can add a USB hub to create more ports... just the other night I had a TSS in handbrake mode, a fanatec handbrake in v3 pedals and 2 th8a ( one H and one seq)... You
Uau!!! I didnt know that! May I use an usb hub to connect my usb keyboard ... and leave the Ps4 2nd usb port free??? And ... may it be also used to charge the Ds4 controller?

if you are short ports you can use a HUB on the PS4 if you like, having 2 DS4's connected to DriveHub wont be good,

Actually I have none (connected to Drive Hub) as my CSL ELite is connected in DD mode (No DS4 needed)... I bought the Drive hub just to be able to use my Thrustmaster Shifter along with my Fanatec CSL ELITE PS4 wheel...

Actually I have none (connected to Drive Hub) as my CSL ELite is connected in DD mode (No DS4 needed)... I bought the Drive hub just to be able to use my Thrustmaster Shifter along with my Fanatec CSL ELITE PS4 wheel...
Huh. Does that mean, with drivehub I could use my old G25 Shifter with a Thrustmaster wheel in GT Sport?!?

Huh. Does that mean, with drivehub I could use my old G25 Shifter with a Thrustmaster wheel in GT Sport?!?
Probably.... but you ll need an adapter, so you may connect it in Drivehub usb port!

Last edited:
Does that mean, with drivehub I could use my old G25 Shifter with a Thrustmaster wheel in GT Sport?!?

No, it doesn't. Drive Hub will only accept USB connections, & only for supported devices. The G25 shifter isn't USB, & none of the 3rd party USB adapters are supported.

VBR
No, it doesn't. Drive Hub will only accept USB connections, & only for supported devices. The G25 shifter isn't USB, & none of the 3rd party USB adapters are supported.
Bummer, but thank you for the information.

I recieved my drive hub today but windows 7 does not find it. Tried all options as shown on the website including the winusbcompat option but still it's a printer according to win7. I have added pics of dxdiag.
Can you advise/assist me ?
Thx
John
20181214_162926.jpg
20181214_162914.jpg
20181214_162902.jpg
20181214_162844.jpg
20181214_162955.jpg
20181214_162947.jpg
20181214_162939.jpg

I recieved my drive hub today but windows 7 does not find it. Tried all options as shown on the website including the winusbcompat option but still it's a printer according to win7. I have added pics of dxdiag.
Can you advise/assist me ?
Thx
JohnView attachment 786592 View attachment 786593 View attachment 786594 View attachment 786595 View attachment 786596 View attachment 786597 View attachment 786598
In which mode you ve set DH?? 1st you must put in Setup ( update firmware mode) ... and I also think that 1st you have to install the software on the Pc... and even like that it may happen that the DH is only found at 2nd or 3rd try of running the setup program... ( the setup program has to be runned 1st) please follow the instructions on the manual not skipping any pass...

In which mode you ve set DH?? 1st you must put in Setup ( update firmware mode) ... and I also think that 1st you have to install the software on the Pc... and even like that it may happen that the DH is only found at 2nd or 3rd try of running the setup program... ( the setup program has to be runned 1st) please follow the instructions on the manual not skipping any pass...

All is working perfect. Did the update in win10 and worked flawless within 90 seconds.
T300 /F1 wheel/ elite csl lc pedals/ ps4. Works as a charm.
Great product , would recommend the DH to anyone

All is working perfect. Did the update in win10 and worked flawless within 90 seconds.
Great!!! ) So it was nt that difficult.. was nt it?

I am contemplating getting a set of CSL LC pedals to go with my T300 wheel.

Will the pedals and wheel feel exactly the same on the PS4 when run trough the drivehub ?

Just read your post. I have the exact same wheel and looking to get the CSLE LC. Did you try the wheel without DH before ? Does it feel just the same ?

Got it last Friday. Using it on my PS4 with my CSR and CSR Elite pedals. Works like a charm. Tested DriveClub and GT Sport. Updated the firmware first on Windows 10.

This may have been brought up previously and if so I apologize. I exclusively play GT Sport on my PS4 pro and currently have a T-GT wheel in which I really like. However I wanted to upgrade the T3PA pedals and have just ordered Clubsport V3 with the brake performance kit and also ordered the Collective Minds Drive Hub to connect. Will there be anything else I will need to connect?

I had another concern and wondered if any of you may have already addressed. I have a relatively new Playseat Evolution Alcantara (replaced an order one). The new seat is great however I already have a lot of flex in the "pedal plate" with the T3PA's and concerned it will be really bad with the new V3's. I saw a post of securing with a block of wood but I know there has to be a better solution. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Playseat.jpg

I have updated to new Fanatec drivers v324 for the custom F1 wheel rim. Even while using the my BMW or original F1 rim there is a big input lag in F Mode compared to L mode.

Input lag makes it unplayable in F mode.

I’m playing GTS, with a CSW V2, original F1 rim, V3 pedal set. Firmware v324.

Does anybody have a solution for this?

Last edited:
Update - I received my V3 pedals (with brake performance kit) as well as the drivehub about a week ago. I downloaded all driver beta updates and first hooked the T-GT up through the "wheel" port on the drivehub and the pedals in the "accessory" port. The wheel and pedals worked but the FFB was really weak and odd feeling. I then tried hooking the T-GT up through the first port (controller) and left the pedals in the accessory port and it then worked great! I couldn't be happier.

I was able to lower the plate on playseat since I could adjust the angle of the V3's and used a 4x4 block to keep the rig from "flexing". So far it is working really well.
Playseat with V3s.jpg

I have a T500 and I can't get FFB working on GT Sport (I can steer the car normally otherwise; torque and sensitivity are set to 2/5 in settings). It works in all other games without problems. What's the trick here?

I've read through most of this thread over time but sorry if this has already been addressed. I believe this will work but can anyone confirm that I can use drivehub to use a Fanatec shifter and e-brake with my G29?

...can anyone confirm that I can use drivehub to use a Fanatec shifter and e-brake with my G29?

Drive Hub supports the Fanatec Clubsport USB adapter, so you'll be able to use the shifter. Plug the G29 into the Controller port (this puts it into through mode), then plug the shifter into the adapter & then into Drive Hub's Wheel or Accessory port.

I don't think it would be possible to use the e-brake, as in this case Drive Hub will be using the G29 driver, which doesn't support an e-brake. That said, you might get lucky & find that the e-brake corresponds to a random button on the G29 & inadvertently ends up working if said button is set to "Handbrake" in-game. Buy just one Fanatec Clubsport adapter to start with maybe, & have a play around with it to see what happens (don't know if you can plug multiple devices into one Fanatec adapter).

Last edited:
I've read through most of this thread over time but sorry if this has already been addressed. I believe this will work but can anyone confirm that I can use drivehub to use a Fanatec shifter and e-brake with my G29?

The support on PS4 for G29 includes shifters, it doesn’t include analog handbrakes.. the DriveHub will see the handbrake but will convert is to a button press at about 10% on the handbrake...
I guess it’s coz there is no Logitech handbrake so the developers don’t include support in the games....
The same applies to t150 also....

As it turns out the Xbox api supports analog handbrake across the board, so while emulating g920 the analog handbrake works in the games that support it... for some reason the TMx is excluded, I want able to figure out why....

Latest Posts

Back