Drive Hub Racing Wheel Converter

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,387 comments
The only thrustmaster shifters I’m aware of the the TH8RS and the TH8A...
The former is USB only and the later has 2 cables, a DIN for T300/TX/T150/TMX and a USB for PC and T500 on PS4....
Go through the box that the shifter came in, there should be another cable in there

Thanks again, Podger! I usually keep my box, but even if I didn't I know that I kept all my materials.

Dirve Hub + CSL E (PS4 version ) + V3 pedals + TH8A Shifter

Put the CSL E in PC mode ( red led ) , Or CSW 2 mode ( purple LED )
DS4 in USB port 1, CSL E in 2nd USB port, TH8A in 3rd USB Port

I tested it and it Works on all the driving games I have that support the G29 Wheel.
GT Sport Beta
Pcars 1
Pcars 2
Assetto Corsa
F1 2017

I’ve received my Drivehub today and everything works fine on PS4 and Xbox with my G27. I only have a problem when I try to update the firmware.

I’ve connected as is described into my laptop with Windows 7 and the device is not recognized and Windows is unable to install a proper driver so, the ”CM update tool” doesn’t recognized any Drivehub connected. “Windows Devices Administrator” show it as “Unknow other devices”

I did exactly the same in another laptop with Windows 10 and I was able to update the firmware. DH is listed in “Windows Devices Adminstrator” as a valid device.

Does anybody has the same problem? What can I do to install Drivehub into the PC running Windows 7?

Regards

I’ve received my Drivehub today and everything works fine on PS4 and Xbox with my G27. I only have a problem when I try to update the firmware.

I’ve connected as is described into my laptop with Windows 7 and the device is not recognized and Windows is unable to install a proper driver so, the ”CM update tool” doesn’t recognized any Drivehub connected. “Windows Devices Administrator” show it as “Unknow other devices”

I did exactly the same in another laptop with Windows 10 and I was able to update the firmware. DH is listed in “Windows Devices Adminstrator” as a valid device.

Does anybody has the same problem? What can I do to install Drivehub into the PC running Windows 7?

Regards
check PM

...until Fanatec can get themselves organized with Sony.

Sony & Fanatec have already signed a deal for licensed wheels on PS4, which includes willfully & deliberately nerfing all their older wheels. CSR support will never happen.

Does anyone know anywhere in Australia to buy one?
I just want to save some time.
Thanks in advance

Like I said in the OP, they only have stock in the UK or US, so you have no choice but to ship from either of those two countries. As regards custom duties, is it cheaper to import from the UK or the US in Australia?

VBR
Like I said in the OP, they only have stock in the UK or US, so you have no choice but to ship from either of those two countries. As regards custom duties, is it cheaper to import from the UK or the US in Australia?

For goods that are worth equal to or under AUD1,000, there are no duties, taxes or charges to pay.
These are called low value imports. It is not just the beaches that are good down under. :D
Shipping about the same cost and time from UK or US for priority mail (about a week to my place).
I heard there are some cronusmax-plus distributers down here and therefore just hoping.
Thanks for the review. nice work. đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

Hi again, just one more thing. When I connect the drivehub into the Xbox one, once the console is up and the G27 has rotated, I’ve to unplug and plug again the xbox controller in order to get everything works.

Always, at first startup the xbox controller doesn’t turn on the guide light. Any case the wheel works properly after the unplug-plug operation.

Could there be a problem?

Regards

Hi again, just one more thing. When I connect the drivehub into the Xbox one, once the console is up and the G27 has rotated, I’ve to unplug and plug again the xbox controller in order to get everything works.

Always, at first startup the xbox controller doesn’t turn on the guide light. Any case the wheel works properly after the unplug-plug operation.

Could there be a problem?

Regards
All that messing about should not be required in the latest f/w

My Drive Hub came yesterday and I got to test it out on the PS4 with the G27. Played some F1 2017 and it works perfectly. The wheel calibrated as soon as it was plugged in, force feedback works exactly as it should, and there isn’t anything that seemed to be out of the norm. This thing was so worth it 👍:D

Dasato: ↑

Regards

hi, i have the same issue
thanks in advance

Dasato: ↑

Regards

hi, i have the same issue
thanks in advance
check PM

It appears they are out of stock according to the cronusmax website, I guess no gts for me day one. Does anyone know if there is any sites selling the drive hub besides the official website? Ebay and amazon seem to be a no.(Just saw what I wrote, the box that I could see on my phone was pretty much nonexistent. I was in a hurry but I should have proof read before I posted.)

Last edited:
It papers they are out of stock according to the cronusmax Website, ah not gt for me. Does anyone know if there is any sites selling the drive hub? Ebay and amazon seem to be a no.

I just emailed their sales department to ask when they'll have more stock, but I probably won't get an answer until Monday. I'm very interested in this product for my G27.

sweet order was placed and they look like they are in California too...

Nope, they are in the UK & have UK stock. You'll probably have to pay import duties as well if you're in the USA. I did mention all of this in the OP, check it out!

We have stock in both locations...

So I just ordered one of these last night. The reason is because I want to use my fanatec setup for Xbox on my PS4 to play Driveclub and GT Sport. This thing sounded like a gift from the gaming gods. I waited to see and read what buyers had to say before making my final decision. I am so thankful and appreciative for the creation of such an item. It will save me the amount I’d have to pay for an PS4 base and wheel.

I’ve read through the downloadable manual and have a question about something though. The “direct drive” feature. I’m going to be using a CSW V2, with SQ shifter, handbrake, and CS V3 Pedals. I saw that the CSW 2.0 was on the “direct drive matrix table”. So I’m guessing I can use my base with the DD feature correct? So no having to plug my PS4 controller into the hub when using the feature as long as I use the mode specified in the table? Will the handbrake work with the hub for Driveclub and GT Sport as well?

So I just ordered one of these last night. The reason is because I want to use my fanatec setup for Xbox on my PS4 to play Driveclub and GT Sport. This thing sounded like a gift from the gaming gods. I waited to see and read what buyers had to say before making my final decision. I am so thankful and appreciative for the creation of such an item. It will save me the amount I’d have to pay for an PS4 base and wheel.

I’ve read through the downloadable manual and have a question about something though. The “direct drive” feature. I’m going to be using a CSW V2, with SQ shifter, handbrake, and CS V3 Pedals. I saw that the CSW 2.0 was on the “direct drive matrix table”. So I’m guessing I can use my base with the DD feature correct? So no having to plug my PS4 controller into the hub when using the feature as long as I use the mode specified in the table? Will the handbrake work with the hub for Driveclub and GT Sport as well?

lol, I was just about to post asking to confirm this too. If I understand it right. It seems like all I would need to do, is plug my CSW 2.0 into the controller slot, and then plug the hub to the PS4, with no controller needed. I have my CSW boxed up getting ready to send it in to get fixed, so I can't try it out, and I'm using my CSR for the time being.

I think for the handbrake to work, it would need Polyphony Digital to support it. Which I hope Fanatec can get their issues sorted out.

Back