Drive Hub Racing Wheel Converter

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,386 comments
DFGT on GT Sport.

Acceleration and brake are set to R2 and L2. Paddles change camera etc. Pedals do nothing. How can I change this

The wheel should calibrate when the game starts? Cause mine isn't.

Just tried with PC2 and same configuration. Acceleration is R2

Final edit:

Got it working, turned off every thing. Think I had forgot to hold down the P1 button. Did that and it works, pedals didn't initially work though, wondering if it's a shortage in my cable.

Is the rpm lights on the dualshock new?? I've never seen it being mentioned

Last edited:
DFGT on GT Sport.

Acceleration and brake are set to R2 and L2. Paddles change camera etc. Pedals do nothing. How can I change this

The wheel should calibrate when the game starts? Cause mine isn't.

Just tried with PC2 and same configuration. Acceleration is R2

Final edit:

Got it working, turned off every thing. Think I had forgot to hold down the P1 button. Did that and it works, pedals didn't initially work though, wondering if it's a shortage in my cable.

Is the rpm lights on the dualshock new?? I've never seen it being mentioned

Sounds like you were in Play Mode, not Race Mode.

I just can’t tell you how thankful I am for this device. CSW V2 and just got around to Fanatec and Fanalogic, due to the update. I like all but the wonky understeer banging. So back to L mode.

yess FFB feels better but the rattle distracts me too much (and I play at night) What settings are you guys using ?

I just can’t tell you how thankful I am for this device. CSW V2 and just got around to Fanatec and Fanalogic, due to the update. I like all but the wonky understeer banging. So back to L mode.
yess FFB feels better but the rattle distracts me too much (and I play at night) What settings are you guys using ?

Fellow CSW V2 user here also and just got the Drivehub yesterday so I would appreciate any info on game and wheel settings that people are using.

Fellow CSW V2 user here also and just got the Drivehub yesterday so I would appreciate any info on game and wheel settings that people are using.

In GTS I’m 4, 10, 10. Currently using the BMW rim. I try to keep sensitivity around 900, FF 95 to 100, SHO off, ABS off, drl off, For 40, 50 or 60, Spr off, dpr off, brf 50.

Edit: that’s how I usually run it in GTS.

Also, the Fanatec and Fanalogic modes for the Drive Hub. Fanatec mode will be the CSL PS4 in game and Fanalogic will be the G29. To switch modes have everything on and connected to the PS4 and just at the XMB, not in game. Just press start and share at same time for a couple of seconds. For the BMW rim it’s the two black buttons center bottom. It does not show F or L on the Drive Hub as stated in their manual, instead it will show the letter on the wheel rim itself.

Also, also, I’m using current Drive Hub and Fanatec firmware.

Last edited:

I agree. Amazing product and worth every penny!
not liking the understeer effects in “F” mode either. Also, funky switch rotating dial on my bmw gt2 wheel doesn’t work.
O, and rpm lights don’t work either.
so Im currently running “L” mode and everything works..but there’s oscillation if you let go of the wheel.

My current Gts settings in Fanalogic (L)mode:
Sen- auto
FF- 70-80
SHO- 20
Abs- 70-80 (engages rumble effects on my V3i pedals)
Dri- -3 to -5
For- 90-100
Spr- off
Dpr-off
Brf- depends on how hard you want to push on brakes, 50-65 for me.

In game forces: 4/5

Even the clubsport handbrake works but I really need drifting lessons for this game..I kinda suck at it right now
41325244832_5b08b6e945_c.jpg

39589203240_9fc1674760_c.jpg

not liking the understeer effects in “F” mode either. Also, funky switch rotating dial on my bmw gt2 wheel doesn’t work.
so Im currently running “L” mode and everything works..but there’s oscillation if you let go of the wheel.

Sen- auto
FF- 70-80
SHO- 20
Dri- -3 to -5
For- 90-100
Spr- off
Dpr-off

Even the clubsport handbrake works but I really need drifting lessons for this game..I kinda suck at it right now

A little off topic, but nice and clean rig! What seat are you using in combination with the K2? Looks comfortable! How do you like the rig?

A little off topic, but nice and clean rig! What seat are you using in combination with the K2? Looks comfortable! How do you like the rig?
The seat is just a generic reclinable seat I got online. I wouldn’t say it’s the most comfortable but I’ve had it for years and has served me well.
Simitek K2 has pre drilled holes and can accommodate different mounts/sliders, so it’ll be ready for me when I upgrade. It only took me a few minutes to mount my old one.

And yes I love this rig!
I considered others but so glad I got this one. Highly adjustable and super sturdy. It’s really well engineered, even has mount for the buttkicker, and assembly was a breeze. I have zero regrets.

The seat is just a generic reclinable seat I got online. I wouldn’t say it’s the most comfortable but I’ve had it for years and has served me well.
Simitek K2 has pre drilled holes and can accommodate different mounts/sliders, so it’ll be ready for me when I upgrade. It only took me a few minutes to mount my old one.

And yes I love this rig!
I considered others but so glad I got this one. Highly adjustable and super sturdy. It’s really well engineered, even has mount for the buttkicker, and assembly was a breeze. I have zero regrets.
Thanks for the feedback. This rig just looks very compact and clean.

I'm sorry if this has been answered before but I couldn't find anything that answers it.

I recently purchased a Fanatec Clubsport 2.5, Clubsport V3 inverted pedals and Clubsport shifter.

I have the pedals and shifter connected to the wheelbase. Will the pedals be recognised by the drivehub or will I have to connect the pedals to the drivehub with USB?

I'd rather just have everything connected to the wheelbase. I will only be using it on PS4 solely for GT Sport with the native Fanatec mode which to my understanding emulates a CSL Elite for PS4 wheel.

Appreciate if someone can answer this for me.

I'm sorry if this has been answered before but I couldn't find anything that answers it.

I recently purchased a Fanatec Clubsport 2.5, Clubsport V3 inverted pedals and Clubsport shifter.

I have the pedals and shifter connected to the wheelbase. Will the pedals be recognised by the drivehub or will I have to connect the pedals to the drivehub with USB?

I'd rather just have everything connected to the wheelbase. I will only be using it on PS4 solely for GT Sport with the native Fanatec mode which to my understanding emulates a CSL Elite for PS4 wheel.

Appreciate if someone can answer this for me.
My V3 pedals are connected to my CSW V2 wheelbase and they work perfectly.

Can anyone with a Fanatec wheel confirm how to change from L to F mode on the drivehub? I've pressed button 9 + 10 together until the Drivehub reboots but it doesn't display and F or L to show which mode it is in.

Yes, you can have everything connected to wheelbase and it should work.
I have my V3i connected to my 2.5 base as well and it works perfectly. When I get my Clubsport shifter, It’ll be connected directly to the base as well.

Can anyone with a Fanatec wheel confirm how to change from L to F mode on the drivehub? I've pressed button 9 + 10 together until the Drivehub reboots but it doesn't display and F or L to show which mode it is in.
On my wheels (bmw gt2 and formula wheel), “L” or “F” flashes like 3 times and goes away. Nothing is displayed constantly on the wheel/drivehub..’hope that helps

I have my V3i connected to my 2.5 base as well and it works perfectly. When I get my Clubsport shifter, It’ll be connected directly to the base as well.

On my wheels (bmw gt2 and formula wheel), “L” or “F” flashes like 3 times and goes away. Nothing is displayed constantly on the wheel/drivehub..’hope that helps
Thanks for the reply. I don't see an F or L at all. Not even for a split second.

Edit: I am such a dufus! I've been looking on the Drivehub all this time but just read your reply again and saw you had written wheel/drivehub. Tried again and sure enough an F or L flashed on the wheel display three times just like you said. Thanks so much!

I did the same thing, because they state that it will flash F or L on drive hub display in their manual.

Hey fellow V3 owners. Anyone else have a throttle pedal that makes a chirping or squeaking noise? And if so do you know the fix? I’m going to video and contact Fanatec, but maybe I can save some time.

Thanks

Edit, the squeak was right where the internet predicted. At the pivot of the push rod. So some grease between the block and pedal has made it quiet once more. Man I can’t begin to explain what an irritating and distracting noise that is.

Last edited:

Thanks for confirming, that's great! Ordering one now.

Sen- auto
FF- 70-80
SHO- 20
Dri- -3 to -5
For- 90-100
Spr- off
Dpr-off

I am really liking these settings I can’t believe how different this feels. I prefer the FF 70 but only because I have some wrist pain. Awesome settings and thank you.

I am really liking these settings I can’t believe how different this feels. I prefer the FF 70 but only because I have some wrist pain. Awesome settings and thank you.
Nice, glad I could help :)
I hope full feature on this wheel get implemented on the next update, and a fix for the annoying wheel chatter. Throttle rumble effects when losing traction would be awesome as well!

Last edited:
I’ve got a few questions about the Drivehub;

- Can a single Drivehub unit connect multiple wheels to a single console, or would I need to come by multiple hubs for multiple peripherals?

- Is the hub universal, i.e. can one device connect to both the PS4 and Xbox One, or would I need separate console specific hubs for separate consoles?

I’m considering a cheap solution for coming by multiple wheels for split screen races/tournaments with friends. I already have a Logitech Driving Force Pro, and I’ll likely get an identical one for the sake of a level playing field, I just don’t know how much extra hardware I’d need to get it going. I’m pretty sure I’ll need a hub for each wheel, and won’t have you worry about cross-platform play, but it’d be good to know for sure before I pull any triggers in case there’s money I can save.

Back