Drive Hub Racing Wheel Converter

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,303 comments
in game goto options and extras, select input, will then have connected devices listed, select your wheel should be listed as primary steering device and press x to edit device and edit input bindings
Yes I've got that but my problem is my handbrake (the sequential lever) is coming up as L1 which is the same as the paddle for downshift?

No updates for the co-pilot?, what is the button on the co pilot for? can also get the green light flashing on co-pilot like it does on the drivehub so you can update firmware but I see none for it. sorry for the longwinded message

Hi there, does anyone know the button on the co-pilot is for? Many thanks!

I've tried reading the thread, but I'm still confused. If my aim is to be able to use G27 on PS4, which product should I buy? Cronus Zen or DriveHub?
Also, is there any chance that these adaptors would allow me to use my wheel on upcoming PS5?

I've tried reading the thread, but I'm still confused. If my aim is to be able to use G27 on PS4, which product should I buy? Cronus Zen or DriveHub?
Cronus Zen has the same set of supports as Cronusmax Plus did.. I added Logitech wheels support to CM + back in the day, so Zen endeavors to have the same...
Cronus Zen does support G25, G27, DFGT on PS4 with FFB... its very limited and won't be extended..

That's me all sorted with my hassles, A very kind gentleman from over at Racedepartment sent me a T.rj12 adapter and don't need too send my pedals back as just needed some deadzone added too pedals @Podger no more :banghead: ;)

Watching reviews is not good for me :)

Anyway, I am looking into getting a CSW 2.5. I think its build quality is better then the CSL Elite.

I have the drivehub and sim on the ps4.

According to Drivehubnow.com I have should wire it as follows:
upload_2020-6-7_22-9-43.png

I'd expect the 1.5 shifter to go in the wheelbase instead of the accesories port.

Looking for experiences of customers with this setup and racing games on the ps4.

@Podger , is that true? It would save me an additional 20 Euro for the RJ12 usb cable from Fanatec.
As I said, Drivehub is just an inteligent USB hub. You plug things you want into it and it will figure it out.

If you have official PS4 wheel, you don't even need to connect PS4 controller separately, but you can just plug the wheel into controller port and use both of the other ports for your accessories.

So you also use it on the ps4? What pedals do you use?
I'm currently still using Logitech pedals with the Co-Pilot, but my goal is to get Fanatec pedals so I can connect them directly to the wheelbase. That's how the Drivehub is meant to work.

I'm currently still using Logitech pedals with the Co-Pilot, but my goal is to get Fanatec pedals so I can connect them directly to the wheelbase. That's how the Drivehub is meant to work.

I hear you. Although my g25 pedals serve me well, I am curious and have the mindset to go full Fanatec.

I am leaning towards the CSW2.5 even though it's not officially support. I have the drivehub alread and I should be confident that it works by hearing you and others.

I recently updated the fw of DH to 2.05 something. Everything works now whereas with an older driver had got many times the screen on ps4 bootup that a controller was disconnected. With the lates DH fw that seems fixed.

@raghza , How do you booth things up? First the ps4 and its drivehub and then the CSW2.5? Or all at the same time?

Did you need to update the firmware of the CSW2.5?

Good thing when I would go for example this set:
upload_2020-6-10_15-41-46.png

That I could still use my homebuild usb handbrake on the accesoires port of the Drivehub.

No firmware update was needed, connecting everything and starting for the first time was just simple plug and play. The DriveHub is brilliant in every way :)
About booting, I think the first thing I do is plug in the power for the wheelbase, then connect the USB and then power on the wheelbase. But I can't imagine that there would be any difference if you do it differently.

No firmware update was needed, connecting everything and starting for the first time was just simple plug and play. The DriveHub is brilliant in every way :)
About booting, I think the first thing I do is plug in the power for the wheelbase, then connect the USB and then power on the wheelbase. But I can't imagine that there would be any difference if you do it differently.

Good to know about the firmware!

I guess you don't disconnect the usb cables when you're done simming?

@raghza , you are on ps4 as well?

Last edited:
I don't have any order I stick to or anything, I have a DS4 (switched off) plugged in to the DH all the time, and I unplug the DH from the PS4 when I put it in rest mode.

I normally turn the PS4 on, plug the DH in and turn on the CSW 2.5 while the PS4 is booting up, sometimes I forget to plug the DH usb into the PS4 but doesn't make any difference.

I can't think of a sequence that has caused an issue, I am currently running FW 2.0.3, and just updated to 2.0.4 but not tested yet.

@Podger - Will Driver Hub be updated to support the next generation of consoles, or will there perhaps be a Drive Hub 2 for that?

Hi There, just scanned through entire post, couldnt see this question exactly, hope you can help.
I have a Logitech DFGT wheel, and using a Drivehub to make it work on PS4 GT Sport. Just noticed how bad the pedals are. Can anyone confirm, that if I go all out and buy the CSL Elite LC pedal kit, that I can plug them into the USB Accessories port on the Drive hub. Or is there another pedal set that is a better option
Im currently have my Headset dongle into the other USB port on the PS4.
Thanks

Last edited:
Hi There, just scanned through entire post, couldnt see this question exactly, hope you can help.
I have a Logitech DFGT wheel, and using a Drivehub to make it work on PS4 GT Sport. Just noticed how bad the pedals are. Can anyone confirm, that if I go all out and buy the CSL Elite LC pedal kit, that I can plug them into the USB Accessories port on the Drive hub. Or is there another pedal set that is a better option
Im currently have my Headset dongle into the other USB port on the PS4.
Thanks

I can't tell you what the best pedals are for you, but I can tell you that if you go with the CSL Elite LC pedals you can adjust them on PC and the settings will remain when moved to the console.

From the Drivehub site

Pedals

Fanatec CSL Elite *
Fanatec CSL Elite with Load Cell
Fanatec CS CSR ELITE
Fanatec CS V1
Fanatec CS V2
Fanatec CS V3
Thrustmaster T2PA **
Thrustmaster T3PA **
Thrustmaster T3PA-Pro **
Heusinkveld Sim Pedals
HPP Sim 3P PRX
RicmoTech Realgear GTPRO3
G25 Pedals **
G27 Pedals **
G29 Pedals **
G920 Pedals **
CST F1 – 3B Pedals

*ClubSport USB Adapter required
https://www.fanatec.com/us-en/sim-r...net&utm_campaign=General+Links&a_aid=gtplanet

**Thrustmaster DB9 PEDALS T.RJ12 ADAPTER required
http://shop.thrustmaster.com/en_gb/db9-pedals-t-rj12-adapter.html

***Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless PC adapter required

Back