Driveclub and Spotify

Some of the playlist I've been running...mostly acid techno, french house, trance, and general electronica (lots from the '90s)

Modjo / Lady
Daft Punk / Revolution 909
Daft Punk / Indo Silver Club
Chemical Brothers / Galaxy Bounce (from PGR 1)
Chemical Borthers / Star Guitar
Squarepusher / Beep Street
Liars / Pro Anti Anti
Battles / Africastle
Battles / My Machines
Battles / Tonto
Cygnus X / Positron
Color Film / Until You Turn Blue (Doc Daneeka Remix)
MGMT / Electric Feel (Justice Remix)
Phonat / Ghetto Burnin' (Mohito Mix)
Gorillaz / Rhinestone Eyes
Deavid Soul / Miller Boll Breakers (from Jet Set Radio)
Sasha / Xpander (from Wipeout 3)
Namco / Disco Ball (from Ridge Racers)
AFX / PWSteal.Ldpinch.D
Aphex Twin / 4
Ejeca / Horizon (Ejeca's Night Edit)
NEET / Haru
NEET / Andromeda
Crystal Castles / Empathy

Anything from The Qemists, Krewella and Pendulum is fantastic. I also frequently listen to the Tron: Legacy, Need for Speed: The Run, Speed Racer and original Outrun soundtracks. DJ Gammer is also fantastic if you like some old-school rave style EDM.

I must be the only one who likes listening to the engine sounds knowing when to change gear etc ;):P with out music when driving/racing or time trials (great song choices all by the way-some I haven't heard and will look up) It is the other way with me music actually puts me off and I then listen if watching replays a few times or photo mode.
I prefer a bit of deep/funk house something like~~ Yousef-Beg (hot since 82 future mix)- Defected Records 👍

I had the game crashing twice as I was listening to Spotify and recording a replay.. as soon as I've pressed the share button to share the recording it crashed. It happened only with Spotify running in the background

I don't own a PS4 yet, but I have a playlist ready and up for Driveclub. It is full of electronic music, with drum n' bass and dubstep making the bulk of the soundtrack. Here are some picks of mine:

Andy C & Fiora - "Heartbeat Loud"
Pendulum - "Witchcraft (Rob Swire's Drumstep Mix)"
Knife Party - "Give It Up"
Peking Duk - "High (feat. Nicole Millar)"
Aero Chord - "Surface"
Fred V & Grafix - "Maverick Souls"
ShockOne - "Crucify Me (Part 1) (feat. Phetsta)"
Galantis - "Runaway (U & I)"
The Prodigy - "Wild Frontier"
Calvin Harris - "Pray to God (feat. HAIM)"
Madeon - "Pay No Mind (feat. Passion Pit)"
Ferry Corsten - "L.E.F."
Infected Mushroom - "Nerds on Mushrooms (feat. Pegboard Nerds)"
Delta Heavy - "End of Days"
Jaguar Skills & Chords - "Lust (feat. Matti Roots)"
Brookes Brothers - "Anthem (feat. Camille)"
High Contrast - "The First Note Is Silent (feat. Tiësto & Underworld)"
Steve Aoki - "Rage The Night Away (feat. Wacka Flocka Flame)"
Axwell ^ Ingrosso - "Something New"
Utah Saints - "What Can You Do For Me"
Disclosure - "You & Me (feat. Eliza Doolittle) (Flume Remix)"
Alpinestars - "Carbon Kid (feat. Brian Molko)"
deadmau5 - "Some Chords"
Mystery Skulls - "Paralyzed"
Au5 - "Snowblind (feat. Tasha Baxter)"
Danny Byrd - "Get On It (feat. Brookes Brothers)"
Matrix & Futurebound - "Magnetic Eyes (feat. Baby Blue)"
Sub Focus - "Tidal Wave (feat. Alpines)"
Mind Vortex - "Hotbox VIP"
TC - "Borrowed Time (feat. Sub Focus)"
Wilkinson - "Too Close (feat. Detour City)"
Loadstar - "Black & White (feat. Benny Banks)"

Can someone explain this please, is spotify an app for the ps4? And does it play while your driving?
Thanks.
Yeah, there's a spotify app on PS4. You can run it while you're playing DriveClub or anything to make for some epic driving. Just hold down the ps button to adjust the volume for the music and the overall volume. :)

Listening to "The Only" by Static-X while racing. And then I be like:
"I'm winning, you're losing!!!"

Good song, I remember it being on nfs underground (can't remember if it was 1 or 2), so obviously we're not the only ones who think it's a good racing song lol.

I'm a rock/metal man myself, and especially love old school 70s rock for driving music. Check out Graveyard, they are a relatively new band, but very 70s stoner rock style music, awesome for driving. I like the songs "endless night" and "goliath" especially. :)

Looks like I might have to start leveling up in DriveClub all over again on a second account, to be able to enjoy some tunes while I'm hotlapping.
I mistakenly tied an old Spotify account from my previous country of residence to my main PS4 account several months ago, and with no apparent option to log out from the Spotify app (even after deleting and reinstalling) and back in with another Spotify account, a second PS4 account seemed like the only option.

Well, at least I have access to all the DLC content in DriveClub on the second account.

When I was nine years old, I discovered The Chemical Brothers thanks to an Evolution game (WRC II Extreme). It only seems fair to me that I listen to TCB while playing Driveclub. :lol:

Back