DRIVECLUB™_20150218062342.jpg
DRIVECLUB™_20150218062854.jpg
DRIVECLUB™_20150218072159.jpg
DRIVECLUB™_20150218072354.jpg
DRIVECLUB™_20150218075722.jpg
DRIVECLUB™_20150218075846.jpg
DRIVECLUB™_20150218080242.jpg
DRIVECLUB™_20150218080502.jpg

@luxplays good photos but 80-90 of them in one post?-took a while to load!..Anyone else agree/suggest (mods) we have a limit of say 15-20 photos on each post and few hours minimum or a few other posts between each post to make it easier to load on mobiles/poor connections etc :)

i'm fresh in this forum and sorry about that :/ i make them thumbnail i hope it help reduce load time.

Some nice shots here! But please guys, put photoshops into the other thread, sometimes it's hard to tell and I think they shouldn't be mixed with unedited pictures. It'd be a shame if Evo is picking out images and they're edited.
One way people can reveal what shots are edited is by including some info below the last shot.

Last edited:
Some nice shots here! But please guys, put photoshops into the other thread, sometimes it's hard to tell and I think they shouldn't be mixed with unedited pictures. It'd be a shame if Evo is picking out images and they're edited.
Yeah, someone commented on FB about the last load of pictures chosen from here, and I defended the pics as being not edited. Quite a few more which have been though, now seem to be cropping up in this thread.

I think it's a good idea from @TVR&Ferrari_Fan to mark any edits as such.

In this specific thread, there aren't any explicit requirements stating that the photos have to be unedited, so I post pictures from Driveclub without mentioning editing details (although I used to) (as in other photography threads on GTPlanet where there are no such requirements, except for the realistic pictures thread in GT6/GT5, due to my laziness :P however as mentioned it is easy to tell an edited GT6 shot usually). Most of the times I edit, but sometimes I don't. I feel that in a forum dedicated to photography (and not necessarily for promoting Driveclub as a product), editing and enhancement are to be expected/natural and therefore need not be highlighted. The goal is simply to to share Driveclub photos the way one wants to. As for the official page, I don't see any reason why they should hold back on sharing edited pictures, although from an ethical (maybe legal?) perspective it would make sense for them to mention that the pictures they pick may have been edited (perhaps they have already, I have only recently joined the Driveclub community, so I haven't known about the facebook page for too long).

All said though it definitely wouldn't hurt to have an unedited photos only thread in this sub-forum.

I don't feel the need of improvement photos from DC Photomode, so I'm posting unedited shots directly from the game. I know there is always place for Photoshop enhancement, but I'm happy with final results achieved only with in-game tools provided by Evolution Studios 👍

Back