Driveclub Photos, Photoshop & other Enhancements

• Thread starter G.T.Ace
  • 85 comments
Jaguar / Ducati Duel

DRIVECLUB™_20160227214801.png

Last edited:
:bowdown:Awesome @Nato_777 :bowdown: I love it :D:D If only I had a decent Photoshop and patience like you 👍
Glad you like it. :) It's fun and at times challenging to do - patience isn't an issue if you love photo editing. ;)
I'm using PaintShop Pro X7, it's every bit as good as PhotoShop in my opinion and probably slightly easier to use.

Here's a test edit - reduced size of the bike but keep the wheels at the original size to help produce a 'miniature' bike look. Keep rider original size but manipulated the arms and legs to the right positions on the downsized bike. :)
It's something I've thought about doing for awhile now and had some spare time on my lunch break at work today so...

original

Here's a test edit - reduced size of the bike but keep the wheels at the original size to help produce a 'miniature' bike look. Keep rider original size but manipulated the arms and legs to the right positions on the downsized bike. :)
It's something I've thought about doing for awhile now and had some spare time on my lunch break at work today so...

original

:lol:

You sure do get a decent length lunch break ;) Great picture.
Haha thanks. :) Spent about 40 min on it on my break and finished off with a couple of tweaks later at home. Fun to do so I may do a couple more sometime.

Back