Driveclub Video Thread

• Thread starter Earth
  • 673 comments
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Thought i'd share this thing i've been involved in. This is from a league i'm in. While i've got a good gap in this video, AK would later go top with a time of 2.41.300 and BS6 would be less than a second behind me.

13133232_1084555188295253_3957924529327159064_n.jpg

Last edited:
What is it with Audi drivers in Driveclub, they seem to lose their brains.

Here's a mp race from last night, me and Paul from FastandClean showing you don't need to smash your way to victory. Actually taking time to learn the track your racing on will always win out against the bully boy's of driveclub.

13256021_1100431600040945_6459843113299475374_n.jpg

FastandClean rah rah rah.

Last edited:
What is it with Audi drivers in Driveclub, they seem to lose their brains...
In my experience (also the old Top Gear crew and many other folks out there on the dash-cam sites) that by far the majority of Audi drivers don't know how to drive in real life either. You can see the murderous looks in the eyes of some when you get ahead of them in a normal car - no mean feat when they are generally speeding or hogging the German car priority lane.

I should have just quit out of this lobby as soon as i saw that Ziggy and Pappo were in it, Had i not chosen the Enzo and gone with the Sesto Elemento instead i would have been able to burn them off as it was i got caught up in a load of trouble not of my own making i was just minding my own business.

Just had a look back through my videos.

This was the first time i came across that prick.

After he smashed me into the barrier AK took up the baton to teach that prick a lesson.

Last edited:
My first DriveClub Montage video...
Shame on ShareFactory, i spent a lot of time editing clips and music on sync and then it all ****ed up during exportation.

Back