Driveclub Video Thread

• Thread starter Earth
  • 673 comments
Getting to the Lambo Party late, due to a busy week. Today I spent some quality time with the Aventador.
First the replay cameras, at 2:20 comes the gameplay cameras.

Kinda off topic, since we are seeing tons of Lamborghini videos this week. First the gameplay cameras, and then the trackside point of view. This event is from the Ignition Tour.

sorry:scared:
*double post

Edit: The DeZir is so silent, I considered adding some background music to its video. lol:lol:

Last edited:

(PS4 powered video)
After the huge Lambo rush this may be my last DC themed vid.
If you like my style, subscribe my channel. To be continued..

Thanks and enjoy!

Thank you! So, it is time for another one:

From description:
"Time for another custom edited video.
Here I let the a.i. pack take a little head start. Am I able to win this rainy night race by using only clean overtaking maneuvers?

Music: A Million Miles Away by Ulrich Schnauss "

love ths video ,the music was set right for the lonely dark wet night.It reminded me of the of the scene in Miami Vice. When crockett was drivng his car and phil Collins was in the ai tonight:tup:👍👍

love ths video ,the music was set right for the lonely dark wet night.It reminded me of the of the scene in Miami Vice. When crockett was drivng his car and phil Collins was in the ai tonight:tup:👍👍
Thanks! :)
A Million Miles Away is a great piece of music. By the way, it's one of GT4's OST songs. It was my chosen song for those lonely endurance races at Nordschleife in GT4. Oh dear those dark offline times! :D

So, I am wanting to test out all of the games cars and have the BMW M4 Coupe and Aston Martin V12 Zagato done so far.

BMW M4 Coupe

Aston Martin V12 Zagato

Edit: And I have just realised that I have driven these cars on different tracks.

(Well that's embarrassing, I just realized there was already a video thread for Driveclub, should've looked more thoroughly before starting my own "Replay Mode" thread, does anyone know how to delete a thread that you started yourself? So I'll just repost in here lol)

Hey there everyone, I just wanted to share my first replay that I recorded in Driveclub. This was just a quick cut and edit to make it a little cinematic, all the camera angles have been set and chosen accordingly by me instead of just recording, add music and upload. I didn't spend a lot of time on this as this was just a test, but hopefully in future videos I'll create more in-depth cinematic shorts and upload it to the channel.

I actually enjoyed the camera angles that Driveclub implemented, a lot more variations... I think the next Gran Turismo can take a few pointers from them, lol. Can't wait for GT7.

Yep. Lending music without permission is lending music without permission. Thank you and sorry. Gotta be more careful in the future.

Okay so here is a video of me racing online in Driveclub. It's a lengthy video (5 mins), some of it can be boring. Basically I was racing, I got hit and I ended up spinning out. I saved myself by pulling a reverse 180, dropping from first place only to 3rd. If I didn't do that, I would've never recovered. And then the rest is history.

I made the video using sharefactory and did quite a lot of editing (for my skills its a lot lol). If you enjoy the simpsons and know a few lines, you'll like this video also, because I sprinkled a few simpsons voice clips throughout it. If you do watch it, it gets boring in the last minute or so because there's no more music and it's just me racing ahead of everyone, but I made a little funny comment at the end of the video.

DriveClub gameplay with rain weather, it's a race of two laps at Autodromo Frontera, in Chile, with the Wombat Typhoon (MotorStorm® Buggy).

During the double XP events, I actually did quite well, winning most of the time due to the number of idiots trying to ram instead of driving clean and very possibly been better placed than me in the end.

I did meet some good, clean racers though, more than previously, so maybe the message is getting through - not to these two guys in their yellow Mercs though...

Last edited:
Back