Driveclub

• Thread starter Waheed
  • 9,286 comments
They said that there was a special reward for Level 50 players. Is it the Typhoon?
They said the 599XX would be unlocked for all modes for lvl 50 players IIRC.
The Wombat is..... WOAH though, I love that car. Own every MotorStorm except Arctic Edge and the Typhoon is the signature car.

CAOg2vUWUAAISR7.jpg:large

It might be hard to see in my photo but there's some buggy textures going on after this last update. In the distance the road always appears to have some sort of water on it. Tried it on 6 tracks and it appears to happen when there is considerable draw distance.

EDIT: Tweeted Driveclub, apparently this is a mirage! Kind of strange looking, not sure if I like it. :lol:

I discovered a bug involving the race BGM. Whenever I access Photo mode from a replay, and I don't change the camera type, the same loop of race BGM will continue playing over and over, even after I exit Photo mode and return to the main menu, only stopping when the next race is started. It's a rather interesting bug, I don't know if anyone else is experiencing it.

should I buy the season pass now or wait till I complete the main game first then get dlc? Season pass in Aus is 37 dollars.so far liking the game trying to get all the stars. This game is a big improvement from release :)

should I buy the season pass now or wait till I complete the main game first then get dlc? Season pass in Aus is 37 dollars.so far liking the game trying to get all the stars. This game is a big improvement from release :)

Get it now. With the car packs offered, it's a good deal.

If you are intent on getting it anyway, you may as well pick it up now as long as the car selection interests you. :)

I used the T300RS to play DriveClub but yesterday when i enter in replay mode for the first time after a race i saw that the wheel don´t be static and he slowly move at the same time with the replay movie. Anyone who have the T300 could confirm if it happen also?

I used the T300RS to play DriveClub but yesterday when i enter in replay mode for the first time after a race i saw that the wheel don´t be static and he slowly move at the same time with the replay movie. Anyone who have the T300 could confirm if it happen also?
The same happens here too.

I noticed that the Ferrari 430, Enzo and F50 sound a bit weird in replay mode. The 430 and the Enzo are loud on throttle but very quiet on release, the F50 is too quiet on throttle but absolutely loud on release. All of this happens only with trackside cameras, that's why I find It weird.

Man. I swear, after playing through the recent DLC tour packages, I m close to writing an open letter to Evo to stop using rain in every damn tour event. They have the prettiest weather effects in any racing game, but they really drive it into the ground and use it in every last damn race. So now, to be honest... As much as I adore their weather effects, I m tired of them. Loathing them, even. There is a race in the Midnight Tour pack with the Ruf CTR3 that starts in the dry dusk and I was relieved... 2 laps later I was in a blizzard in the bloody damn atacama. Get outta here! :ouch: Also I m weirdly not really enjoying blasting along in hypercars without no visibility at all. Several times.

I m really yearning for some clear, sunny racing. Am I the only one with this sentiment?

I'd say get it now, the season pass is supposed (did I spell it right?) to provide new content up to July.

If you're up to the sweet grind to get 3 stars in all events, the DLC will give some solid extra hours of fun and gameplay.

Hi, I've got a noob question, sorry if it's been posted before. I've noticed that there's the "Driveclub Playstation Plus Upgrade" at an interesting price on the store, and I would like to buy it. My doubt is on the "upgrade" bit; is it a sort of expansion of the complete game or the complete game plus the content of that PS+ upgrade? I'm pretty sure it's the second case I mentioned, but I just want to be sure before spending money. Thanks in advance.

Hi, I've got a noob question, sorry if it's been posted before. I've noticed that there's the "Driveclub Playstation Plus Upgrade" at an interesting price on the store, and I would like to buy it. My doubt is on the "upgrade" bit; is it a sort of expansion of the complete game or the complete game plus the content of that PS+ upgrade? I'm pretty sure it's the second case I mentioned, but I just want to be sure before spending money. Thanks in advance.
It is actually the full game, so you are correct. I bought it when it looked likely that the PS+ version was giving Evolution problems.

It is actually the full game, so you are correct. I bought it when it looked likely that the PS+ version was giving Evolution problems.
Same here, waiting the PS+ free version but at this point it seems they're not releasing it in a short time or maybe releasing it at all. Thanks for the clarification.

Same here, waiting the PS+ free version but at this point it seems they're not releasing it in a short time or maybe releasing it at all. Thanks for the clarification.
I'm thinking they will release it in April to try and get people interested in the full game just before project cars comes out. Be patient just a little longer like me. Got my t300 the other week ready for pc. Watch this space on the release of the ps+ version.

I'm thinking they will release it in April to try and get people interested in the full game just before project cars comes out. Be patient just a little longer like me. Got my t300 the other week ready for pc. Watch this space on the release of the ps+ version.
Your prediction makes sense but to be honest I've had some disappointments from racing games in the past when it comes to accomplish what they promised and release dates. Delay after delay, incomplete games released and stuff like that. At least at this point I'm sure with Driveclub I'll have a complete and working racing game while I'm waiting for the Project Cars release.

It's a shame that Evolution are being negated from making future titles for the time being, that being said...Driveclub as a service has huge potential moving forward. I hope they can survive through, losing Studio Liverpool was my worst moment as a Playstation gamer. WipEout was one of my favourite series' ever.

Glad they mentioned that there were also layoffs last year, because the IGN message board members that brought this info up on Tuesday from a few tweets, didn't seem to consider this might be an annual policy, especially with DC now being almost complete (bar the DLC) the team would naturally be downsized between games.

Despite how great the game is now, lets not forget that the launch was a total fiasco. As sad as it is, looking back at the disastrous launch, its only natural that heads had to roll once the smoke was cleared and the majority of the issues solved.

Still, I hope that DC lives a long and prosper life and Evo gets another project after that. I d buy a second season pass in a heartbeat and I ve still got 60 races to go until platinum, sooo... Bring it on, Evo. DC wont turn old visually anytime soon, anyway.

Latest Posts

Back