Driveclub

  • Thread starter Thread starter Waheed
  • 9,315 comments
  • 748,784 views
anyone wanna let me join a club? i really want to join a club

I have a spot open in mine that was reserved for a friend who never got the game. send a friend request my way, and I'll add you to the club next time I'm on my PS4. We're called Aston Racers, although I suspect I am the only one who drives the AM's to the point of obsession.

Btw, I'd love to befriend other active Driveclub users who do time trials.
 

Atomic Theory is probably the trickiest DLC event. The Ariel Atom in the wet (makes it feel more like ice). I enjoy driving that bugger though. But mostly get used to driving in the rain a lot in the DLC.

1.07.5 (1 second faster than 3 stars) on my 3rd lap :lol:
 
I have a spot open in mine that was reserved for a friend who never got the game. send a friend request my way, and I'll add you to the club next time I'm on my PS4. We're called Aston Racers, although I suspect I am the only one who drives the AM's to the point of obsession.

Btw, I'd love to befriend other active Driveclub users who do time trials.
I do time trials quite a lot. I'll add you tomorrow first thing. thank you!
 
I have recently got back into the game after completing my other racing games and as I had previously completed all challenges, I am doing a lot of time trials, either solo or club.

By all means send a friend request my way and we can set some times.

(I do generally only get on at the weekend though as extremely busy with work throughout the week).
 
So, I was going to set aside a few hours this evening in order to start the Elements DLC and take on the fearsome Venom Hot Lap 2...

...and I get 3 stars on my 3rd lap :lol:



Quick tip: Go into [Gameplay] and set [Camera Shake] to [Off]. It should help you see the corners a bit better as your camera won't be jumping around, which can be a distraction in heavy rain.



Also:
 
Last edited:
I'll just leave this here :):D:cheers:
DRIVECLUB_20161201051234.png
DRIVECLUB_20161201051314.png
:crazy:
 
Hardcore Mode is as @Brend said, it is not made for the single player tours. I think it is best to see it as a nice bonus. I adds an additional layer of difficulty but it hasn't been completely refined.
I think hardcore mode is for fun instead of assistance.
 
Impressive @Chikane 👍 I am still stuck at 85 :O
You can try what i did (If You Like Drifting) On the track Scotland Black Hills Circuit V3 there are three sectors where you can drift up to 8K each time and rank up around 30K points each lap, I was ranking up around 600K in around 40 minutes each time. That's what help me get to 120 :)


Tip If you use the Wombat you can Rank up 10K each time for a total of around 45K each lap :)
 
How do you get Green Stars?

And speaking of the Wombat, that Hot Lap Challenge where you have to completely ignore track limits is fun :)
 
Those are the elite levels and they will unlock once you reach level 60. If I am correct you'll find them in your profile.
Right. I'm at 58 right now as I go through all the Tour events.

Only got 6 DLCs left :)
 
It assists me greatly while drifting with a wheel, but hit a wall and the punishment is brutal! Also, combining hardcore mode with a wheel and DC VR, is a blast.
Hardcore mode is great for drifting but the penalty can be frustrating.
 
1 Trophy left before Platinum, need to do 150 (1 lap) races to get the final accolade.
 
1 Trophy left before Platinum, need to do 150 (1 lap) races to get the final accolade.
Or is that 'events'? In which case, sprints probably also count.
 
Or is that 'events'? In which case, sprints probably also count.
Sprints also count but I am already at Level 5 for Races. I'll grind it out over the weekend.
 
Something i been wondering? Will the Miles go pass 9999.9?
Let's see, at this rate, it should only take you about five and a half years to find out ;)
 
Ive just outlaid $5 Australian for a second hand copy of this game. 90% through its 19gig 1.28 update. Hoping its better then the 3 dims with sauce i was planning to spend my $5 on.
 
Last edited:
Ive just outlaid $5 Australian for a second hand copy of this game. 90% through its 19gig 1.28 update. Hoping its better then the 3 dims with sauce i was planning to spend my $5 on.

You should definitely get more enjoyment out of it than 3 dimmos mate lol.
 
Quick question is there a way to switch off the photomode button on the ds4. My clumsy fingers keep tapping it mid race. Lol
 
Back