Driveclub

• Thread starter Waheed
  • 9,286 comments
I hate to say this, but besides the obvious breathtaking prettyness, I was left unimpressed with the F-Type. Doesnt sound anywhere as gnarly, nor is it as much of a hoonmobile as the real thing. :guilty:

The other cars are not really my cup of tea to drive, neither. Even though I like how different they are.

I hate to say this, but besides the obvious breathtaking prettyness, I was left unimpressed with the F-Type. Doesnt sound anywhere as gnarly, nor is it as much of a hoonmobile as the real thing. :guilty:

The other cars are not really my cup of tea to drive, neither. Even though I like how different they are.
Oh... Hmm... Thats sad :(. Oh well, photomode FTW!

I think it sounds pretty accurate and love it, maybe you were expecting too much from a videogame?
You can't beat real life sound.

That's a shame FLX, you seemed really excited about it!

I'm going to buy the pack today to get my hands on the Ferrari F50.

I think it sounds pretty accurate and love it, maybe you were expecting too much from a videogame?
You can't beat real life sound.

It is one of the loudest cars in production, yet the tires are twice as loud as the exhaust in chase cam (= 3 meters behind the exhaust)? Where are the off-throttle splutters, the brutal backfires and the agressive roar? Sorry, I dont think they really captured the character of this car, at all.

vs

The koenigsegg one:1 is absolutely ridiculous. I was just doing some single player races on different tracks on legend, and except for the venom gt or agera r, I couldn't stay within the same time zone of it. It always found its way into the lead or started up there and just took off! Amazing car!

I hope the multiplayer has some sort of balancing then...It's already a bit ridiculous going up against the McLaren F1 online with it's insane levels of grip.

Meh I wasn't the fan of Jaguar F-Type before and still aren't... Although I have to add in real life it sounds pretty good.

It felt really slow as well, or maybe it's because I drove the One:1 beforehand haha, that car is just simply "mega"!!!

The F-Type is a stunning looking car and sounds amazing in real live, shame DC hasn't done it justice, but it's not sim after all.

It is one of the loudest cars in production, yet the tires are twice as loud as the exhaust in chase cam (= 3 meters behind the exhaust)? Where are the off-throttle splutters, the brutal backfires and the agressive roar? Sorry, I dont think they really captured the character of this car, at all.

vs

Is that the stock exhaust in those bottom two real life clips? If so, it sounds F'ing terrible. That's a beautiful car to have such a poor sound. It sounds like some glass pack straight through mufflers from Auto Zone.

The koenigsegg one:1 is absolutely ridiculous. I was just doing some single player races on different tracks on legend, and except for the venom gt or agera r, I couldn't stay within the same time zone of it. It always found its way into the lead or started up there and just took off! Amazing car!

I know. I drove it around Oliver's landings and I pushed it as hard as I could and I set a time of 1:00.501. If my driving skills was good enough, I might set a 57 or 58 around that track. She is that overpowered.

Last edited:
I was pleased by the F- Type's sounds for 2 reasons. Reason 1, low expectations, number 2 I've never heard the real car. With that said no game has ever sounded like real life. The DC version I felt sounds great and no where as disappointing as all the V12's in the game.

Also the viper sounds great too :).

Thank God, a new hot hatch. Hopefully.

I'd be pleased with a full Hot-hatch tour pack. Not enough of them.

Last edited:
The Vuhl 05, which just got added on the PS Store for free, is pretty good. Great acceleration, pretty well balanced. Not the fastest, but I think the acceleration makes up for it.

I need the new Aston Martin Vulcan in Driveclub :eek:

Lambos are also somewhat overdue. Still, aside from the new Corvette, which feels entirely unecessary, a big thumbs up for the newly released car pack.

Got all stars. :) I like the most events in Midnight. It was very nice to drive from dusk till dawn and so on. The dynamic weather enhance it very much. Also, it was quite challenging sometimes. I'm glad about it.

My first impression of
- Koenigsegg One:1: Awesome! Handling is also surprisingly stable and good (my girlfriend tried that car and said "it's called Koenigsegg because the car roll over and over all the time :lol: )
- Ferrari F50: Don't like it really. It's look ugly and I don't like the handling - especially if you compare it with the other awesome (and too many) Ferraris in the game
- SRT Viper GTS: A better Mercedes to me. Fun to drive it and also a good drift car!
- Jaguar F-Type R Coupé: As excepted. Good grip, not to bulky. Want more Jaguar.
- New Chevrolet: -
- VUHL 05: Nice. But I'm already pretty happy with the BAC Mono and KTM X-Bow.

vs

Aside from the volume, it sounds a lot like in the videos you posted.
When you rev the engine while standing still, you can hear the splutters and backfires just fine.

That's ridiculous! I really hope that the One:1 isn't choosable for hyper events online! :lol: Well, I was playing last night and didn't see it.

So basically, you people want cars that are in the same class to have the exact same performance?
Because driving around in cars with identical stats would be so much fun...

@Jawehawk That's how racing games work if you don't have something like Performance point, from my understanding the one:1 is significantly faster than the P1.

@Jawehawk That's how racing games work if you don't have something like Performance point, from my understanding the one:1 is significantly faster than the P1.

So don't race it with the P1. Making all the cars within the same class competitive with one another, results in a boring, one dimensional experience. Once private lobbies are a thing, it'll be good to have different cars.

Until then, there will always be one car that is better than the rest.

Back