Driveclub

• Thread starter Waheed
  • 9,286 comments
It's a different version, you have the CE ZR1 this one is the CE Z06.
Wow... I was gonna buy this car pack, but now I'm not so sure.

No just kidding. Although that does annoy me. But the F-type is just too alluring!

No just kidding. Although that does annoy me. But the F-type is just too alluring!
It's like Jose says, but also means you can enter a different class with a Corvette now (or will be able to next week.)

I can't wait to get the dlc because of the Koenigsegg one:1. I would drive that car around Oliver's landing to see if it could beat the Hennessy venom because out of every car in my garage, the venom set the fastest time.

I was disappointed a bit at first too, but having a C6 in the same class as the Viper SRT (I guess) makes sense.
The game has so much potential left with car classes, from classic muscles, to prototype racecars...

It is 9:54 here and the dlc haven't released yet
I don't know what is normal for the US store, but the EU one can update at all different times of the day, more often than not late afternoon, though the last DC update was pre-midday.

It is 9:54 here and the dlc haven't released yet

It should be available for you within the next 1-5 hours

For us EU guys it'll be here tomorrow, Japan on thursday, the rest of Asia next week, and for those in Australia it's already available to download. (I'm totally not jealous, I swear... :rolleyes: )

Last edited:
I drove every car in the new dlc and the koeingsegg left me spechless. The speed is terrifying but the handling is amazing. Around the fast corners, it could reach a speed of 160-180 because of the downforce. The koenigsegg might be my favorite hyper car but the only problem is the lack of grip around the slow ones. The ferrari f50 is a good car to drive too and the same story with the viper.

I drove every car in the new dlc and the koeingsegg left me spechless. The speed is terrifying but the handling is amazing. Around the fast corners, it could reach a speed of 160-180 because of the downforce. The koenigsegg might be my favorite hyper car but the only problem is the lack of grip around the slow ones. The ferrari f50 is a good car to drive too and the same story with the viper.

Sorry for asking but what are the sounds like on the Jag?

Sorry for asking but what are the sounds like on the Jag?

I forgot about that car. I am going to find out right now.

EDIT: I drove it around the first Japanese track and Oliver's landing in reverse and it sound like a supercharged hot rod with straight exhaust. It is very loud but deep sounding. I think it is louder then the cx75.

Last edited:
I forgot about that car. I am going to find out right now.

EDIT: I drove it around the first Japanese track and Oliver's landing in reverse and it sound like a supercharged hot rod with straight exhaust. It is very loud but deep sounding. I think it is louder then the cx75.

Sounds good I can't wait to take it for a drive tomorrow thank you.

Evolution Studios love raiding the photomode sub-forum here, it seems! They've shared a bunch of photos from here on Facebook for the second time (as far as I'm aware) now. 👍

So, does anyone know why there is no dual stripe livery? All i want is a simple stripe or two!!!! I dont want none of that ugly random lines and shapes, just a pair of stripes? Is that too much to ask for?!?!

So, does anyone know why there is no dual stripe livery? All i want is a simple stripe or two!!!! I dont want none of that ugly random lines and shapes, just a pair of stripes? Is that too much to ask for?!?!
Dual strip over top, along the sides, aligned right across top...or left - differing widths? Not so simple after all, eh? ;)

I've seen a dual strip effect amongst the liveries, but not a simple stripe, sorry. The packs aren't over yet though.

Evolution Studios love raiding the photomode sub-forum here, it seems! They've shared a bunch of photos from here on Facebook for the second time (as far as I'm aware) now. 👍
They do indeed, and can you blame them? They've actually been picking out pictures from here since November - only a few at first, but that has grown.

There's a few liveries that will allow you to paint the car in two colours, leaving a simple stripe and duel stripe liveries. it's not perfect but does alright.

There's a few liveries that will allow you to paint the car in two colours, leaving a simple stripe and duel stripe liveries. it's not perfect but does alright.
Yeah i have found them. The dual stripe one is ok but they are far too wide, and the single stripe looks pretty good, but still. You would have thought that would be the first livery they would put in the game no? Its so simple, and so universally accepted!

Back