Driver Black List & Vent Thread

• Thread starter Sphinx
  • 164 comments

Sphinx

Staff Emeritus
United Kingdom
England
GTP_Sphinx
Although I don't particularly like black lists due to the trouble it causes when placed in a public forum, I am however prepared to place one here in our private forum.

The benefit of having such a list is the valuable information that it can supply us race admins when attempting to assess a driver who is wishing to become a member of the GTP_Registry. Another benefit is to enable our members to vent without the fear of getting caught up in a war of words in the public forum.

This thread will be under constant review, and if deemed necessary, it will be closed without notice.

Here are the ground rules:

• Any complaints regarding members of the GTP Registry are to be addressed in the normal fashion. Keep it to PM (Private Message).
  • Any new GTP_Registry members finding themselves mentioned in this thread must keep any rebuttals to PM. (failure to do so will result in serious consequences)
  • The AUP still applies here.

Here are the format rules:

Driver:
Sphinx

Race:
Suzuka 550pp

Brief description of incident:
Deliberately forcing other cars off track at turn 1...

Video Evidence:
None.

Further comments or just vent:
This Sphinx guy needs to learn about fair play instead of cheating his way through the race...
It'll take a lot for a driver to get themselves on the black list because one accusation made by a driver just isn't enough, but such things as video evidence or other drivers backing up your claim will carry more weight.

Black Listed Drivers:

It's takes a lot for anyone to get themselves onto the black list. There has to be three independent reports of bad driving/ungentlemanly conduct from three seperate race incidents. Video evidence is desirable, but if three of our members report the same driver from three seperate race incidents then the probiliity of the driver being a punter is very high and therefore eligible for entry onto the black list.

Any driver entering the black list will never make it onto the GTP_Registry if they happen to apply. It is also discouraged to allow these drivers to take part in any OLR event, official event or otherwise, withing gtplanet.net if they happen to register here or are already registered here.

Drivers to look out for:

Wannbes are those drivers who are nearing the black list requirement but have yet to do so.

The drivers on this list will have to submit at least two registered GTP_Members as guarantors if they attempt to become registry members.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, having a blond moment. Have I understood correctly that only non-GTP drivers are to be discussed here?

Sorry, having a blond moment. Have I understood correctly that only non-GTP drivers are to be discussed here?

Yes.

• Any complaints regarding members of the GTP Registry are to be addressed in the normal fashion. Keep it to PM (Private Message).

Driver:
tinebian

Race:
Suzuka 550pp RWD

Any time someone challenged him for the top spot he tries to take them out, If someone passes him or he goes off he ends the race when he is host.

Video Evidence:
None.

This guy is just a [insert explicit here] and every time someone tries to overtake him he knocks them off and if he isn't winning he ends the race straight away.

Driver:
tinebian

Race:
Suzuka 550pp RWD

Any time someone challenged him for the top spot he tries to take them out, If someone passes him or he goes off he ends the race when he is host.

Video Evidence:
None.

This guy is just a [insert explicit here] and every time someone tries to overtake him he knocks them off and if he isn't winning he ends the race straight away.

How about that. The very guy who promoted me to get this thread up and running due to his blatant punting and he ends up being the first on the list, sadly I couldn't remember his tag to do it myself

I'll back up your claim and even provide another member as a witness. 👍

Thanks for posting, you've made my day. 👍👍

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3285517&postcount=551

How about that. The very guy who promoted me to get this thread up and running due to his blatant punting and he ends up being the first on the list, sadly I couldn't remember his tag to do it myself

I'll back up your claim and even provide another member as a witness. 👍

Thanks for posting, you've made my day. 👍👍

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3285517&postcount=551

Thats rather amusing, I somehow had a feeling I wasn't the first person he had taken out or at least badly attempted to lol.👍:)

I've ended up racing against him multiple times and the same thing happens each time, It so happens I was just browsing the forums after the incident occurred and noticed this thread :)

Driver:
FiestaST2007

Race:
Fuji 550pp FWD

Tried anything to prevent someone from passing. Troughout the whole race

Video Evidence:
None.

Weaving, blocking, punting, sideswiping and just some oldschool ramming to sum it up. Able to pass him on the final lap and avoid being rammed from behind. It was actually a bit fun to try to avoid being hit by him. Sent him a message saying "Did you notice that I beat you anyway. Learn to drive instead"

Driver:
garry27 (I'm quite sure this was his name)

Race:
Fuji 550 PP FWD

Making blatant attempts to punt those in front of him all race

Video Evidence:
None.

Another guy hell bent on destruction. When I told him I wasn't pleased with his driving his only reply was "I'm a nice old ****".

Driver:
FiestaST2007

Race:
Fuji 550pp FWD

Tried anything to prevent someone from passing. Troughout the whole race

Video Evidence:
None.

Weaving, blocking, punting, sideswiping and just some oldschool ramming to sum it up. Able to pass him on the final lap and avoid being rammed from behind. It was actually a bit fun to try to avoid being hit by him. Sent him a message saying "Did you notice that I beat you anyway. Learn to drive instead"

I have a feeling that I've had some trouble with this user as well, but is no more than a feeling and can't be sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
A word of warning, be careful using asterisks to bypass the swear filter as I did the same and had my post moderated and a warning PM sent.

A word of warning, be careful using asterisks to bypass the swear filter as I did the same and had my post moderated and a warning PM sent.

???...why are you warning people for this???...
i think it is clear to all people who signed up here you dont use the kind of language you did......

spyrrari.

I apologise I was only trying to be helpful. As you can see Paulie's post does contain that kind of language and I wanted to give him a heads up like I was given before a less lenient moderator picked it up.

I believe he's referring to the post Paulie just made, which I have taken the liberty of editing... although this is a vent thread, the same rules still apply as far as bypassing the swear filter, so Spitfire was quite right to remind people of this ;)

Driver:
RobertSi08

Race:
Fuji 550pp FWD

Description of incident:
You get close he will go after you

Video:
None

Vent:
He dose not care if you let him bye if contact is made, he will ram you at the first chance he gets.

I believe he's referring to the post Paulie just made, which I have taken the liberty of editing... although this is a vent thread, the same rules still apply as far as bypassing the swear filter, so Spitfire was quite right to remind people of this ;)

My deepest apologies, I was only trying to demonstrate the kind of language the low life I met in the races was willing to use towards others.:guilty:

Driver:
garry27 (I'm quite sure this was his name)

Race:
Fuji 550 PP FWD

Making blatant attempts to punt those in front of him all race

Video Evidence:
None.

Another guy hell bent on destruction. When I told him I wasn't pleased with his driving his only reply was "I'm a nice old ****".

I'd just like to say that garry27(AU) is not without hope. I had a couple of races with him early on that turned into punting matches. However, I come across him a bit, and now that he knows me we've had some really good close and clean races.

I think he's the kind of guy that just needs some positve encouragement to play nice and he can be good.

Thank you for your input guys, please keep it coming. I will be formatting the list over the weekend. 👍

Driver:
The_Hat_on_Bent

Race:
Fuji Pro 650/Sat Jan. 31 aprox. 9:35 est.

Incident:
never finished a lap, well maybe one. Total disruption including running the wrong direction. Lay in wait for you to come around and attempt to run you off the track.

Video:
none

Vent:
Avoid at all costs. Total idiot or a 2 year old. Your choice.

Driver:
Life-is-Harsh

Race:
Fuji 650 PP

Typical punter, using me as a brake, then attempted to shove me off on the straight whilst passing me, the next attempt he succeded. Witnessed him attempting the same general behaviour with others on the track. Theewar was one of them.

Video Evidence:
None.

I have heard this name mentioned somewhere within our forums, describing the same things. Probably thinks he is been witty and clever with a name like that acting like a track bully.

Last edited:
Driver:
Life-is-Harsh

Race:
Fuji 650 PP

Typical punter, using me as a brake, then attempted to shove me off on the straight whilst passing me, the next attempt he succeded. Witnessed him attempting the same genral behaviour with others on the track. Theewar was one of them.

Video Evidence:
None.

I have heard this name mentioned somewhere within our forums, describing the same things. Probably thinks he is been witty and clever with a name like that acting like a track bully.

+1

Running a bug tuned 07 Impreza... total tosser.

The Grim Reaper View Post
Driver:
Life-is-Harsh

Race:
Fuji 650 PP

Typical punter, using me as a brake, then attempted to shove me off on the straight whilst passing me, the next attempt he succeded. Witnessed him attempting the same genral behaviour with others on the track. Theewar was one of them.

Video Evidence:
None.

Yes this driver has on many a lap hit me in the back,as has Tinebian.I have had races however with both these guys when i was the only GTP_Driver on the track,and they never played unfair with me.

Driver: zkalireza

Race: Fuji 650 PP

The WORST kind of punter. He did nothing but put people off. Slowed down to wait and hit us after he already knocked us off track. He did everything you can imagine at every single corner and on every straight. Garbage

Video Evidence: None

Totally ruined a shot at a good race with another member I just met & raced with for the first time tonight.

The WORST kind of punter. He did nothing but put people off. Slowed down to wait and hit us after he already knocked us off track. He did everything you can imagine at every single corner and on every straight. Garbage

Totally ruined a shot at a good race with another member I just met & raced with for the first time tonight.

I 2nd that. Likes to shortcut also.👍👍

+1

I have run across this guy on 4 occations. Now I just shut off the PS3 if I am in a race with him. He will brake-check, punt, and ram any chance he gets. If you take the high road and just pull off the track he will shut his PS3 off but he always seems to get back on in time to be in a race with you again. Hopefully more people will refuse to race with him and he will get bored being alone and go away. Since he is in Fuji 650 a lot I suggest that if you are in your GTP event 2 heat 1 race with him you give up until you can get in without him.

He was in my race. But I was lucky as there were some freinds in the race that knew what was going on and took care of him.He never got the chance to mess up the race. I don't promote that we have goons to police the races, but it can help if needed. I believe they kept him up near the wall for about a lap so he was a ghost for the rest of the race.:mischievous:

Driver:
Life-is-Harsh

Race:
Fuji 650 PP

Typical punter, using me as a brake, then attempted to shove me off on the straight whilst passing me, the next attempt he succeded. Witnessed him attempting the same general behaviour with others on the track. Theewar was one of them.

Video Evidence:
None.

I can back this up. I had a number of races with Life-Is-Harsh at Suzuka 550pp in the last set of events. Deliberate side-swiping and punting to get to the front. To top it all off, he sent me insults (in Slovak?) via PSN PM after a couple of particularly bad races:

Life-Is-Harsh
Subject: pron

Life-Is-Harsh
Subject: neblahy suka!

This guy is running a GTP tag, but I checked the registry and he isn't on it :(

Driver:
GTP_Josh47

Race:
Fuji 650pp

Brake checking and punting from behind.

Video Evidence:
None.

Every time I'd get past him, he'd hit me from behind at the next corner. When he got ahead of me, he'd wait for me to catch up, then brake check (i.e. in the middle of the main straight, on the back straight leading to the chicane).

Last edited:
This guy is running a GTP tag, but I checked the registry and he is on it :(

Driver:
GTP_Josh47

Race:
Fuji 650pp

Brake checking and punting from behind.

Video Evidence:
None.

Every time I'd get past him, he'd hit me from behind at the next corner. When he got ahead of me, he'd wait for me to catch up, then brake check (i.e. in the middle of the main straight, on the back straight leading to the chicane).

Please pm Sphinx and report him aswell. Then he could get intouch with him and ask for a explanation or else.

It could be that GTP_Josh47 is the banned GTP member Bollox. After creating multiple accounts he has yet to get tired of doing it. Let the little boy continue and we'l ban them as and when they appear.

Back