Driver Black List & Vent Thread

• Thread starter Sphinx
  • 164 comments
I absolutely agree with Andy-GRRR being added to the blacklist, one of many degenerates who read our race times then come along and punt.

EDIT:

Driver:
nickyninemil

Race:
Suzuka RWD 550pp

Brief description of incident:
Punting, sideswiping, blocking, pushing

Video Evidence:
None.

Further comments or just vent:
Driving a 111R, the usual despicable Lotus driver behaviour. I am horrified that this lovely car has become a weapon for monkeys.

All the best
Maz

Last edited:
no way mate you are having a laugh ! punting GTP/GTRP/KOR drivers and waiting for them to catch up and then having another go , u'm why am i going to do that ? I never do that to any driver espacially not a fellow GTP driver or GTRP or KOR, not on purpose anyway.I had 2 races last night between 7pm and 730pm then i went and watched the england match,the first race had 12 drivers on it if and memory serves that race was just mad i was getting punted all over the place and yes i did give a deliberate side punt to someone in a yellow elise or something yellow after he had knocked me all over the place on a couple of occasions if it was you or any other driver that is suposed to be a fair racer then i appologise the only problem i had with a GTP driver and someone else either GTP or GTRP was they were both side by side in nsx's after the hairpin on suzuka blocking the hole track and i ploughed right into the back of the one on my left cos they had both slowed down and it was one of them times when it looked like there a ghost untill your right near them and then you hit them, dont know who it was but what were they doing ?the second race was me and gtdrivers_moose i think he was in a clio also and it was us both at the front untill i let him pass cos i knew he was all over me then he vanished into the distance,also i think i was racing sjaak a long time ago when it was the wrs in the skyline at daytona road course and i think he said in one of his post that he had some good races last night with me and others SO WHY ON EARTH AM I GOING TO BE GOING AROUND TAKING OUT GTP DRIVERS AND THEN WAITING FOR THEM TO CATCH UP AND THEN HAVE ANOTHER GO, AS IF ?:grumpy:

I'm sorry if this is not how it seemed but I can only comment on whathad happened to me and that was a big sideswipe on me followed by one on Rudi which appeared pre-meditated and is if you were waiting for us. If you read the race thread, you will see that I checked with the other drivers first to confirm you PSN as I couldn't even remember what it was.

Again, if this is a misunderstanding I apologise but you may want to be aware of how the situation seemed to other drivers. I will delete my original post and suggest that if you want to discuss the matter further, we take it to PM

everthing what Giant said was right. your driving Oddball was just not acceptable. 👎 it seems you don´t understand the different between Clio and NSX. on the straights you can´t overtake a NSX, and in the eses the NSX is slower because of the S tyres. there was no blocking against you, you was just trying everywhere to overtake, you bumpted me in this race around 5-6 times, and in the end i was out. 👎
and not only me saw your behaviour........

the only problem i had with a GTP driver and someone else either GTP or GTRP was they were both side by side in nsx's after the hairpin on suzuka blocking the hole track and i ploughed right into the back of the one on my left cos they had both slowed down and it was one of them times when it looked like there a ghost untill your right near them and then you hit them, dont know who it was but what were they doing ?

Did you wait for the crashed car to catch up or did you continued your race?

If you didn't wait after the hit I can see why people think they had to do with a punter and DGiant2000's complaint was valid.
In fact several racers reported the incident.

However if this race with the incidents stands alone and your future racing is ok,like it was in the past ,we only take notice from it.

I count on it.

Driver:
Oskar435

Race:
Suzuka RWD 550pp
Green Elise 111R

Punting, sideswiping, blocking, pushing

Video Evidence:
None.

Punting everywhere, bumping everywhere, blocking and using me and EBK2 as brakes wherever and whenever possible. Pitiful excuse for a driver.

I messaged him asking him why he hit me and EBK2, his responses:

Oskar435: "No penalty good driver, good game"
Oskar435: "GT no driving simulator GT good burnout game"

All the best
Maz

Last edited:
I ran into hime for 3 or 4 races tonight Maz, and if it's any consolation I was driving a 111r at 00/20/40. Smoked him good enough he never had a chance to see me let alone atempt a punt 👍

Driver:
SCHUMACHER -BOYS

Race:
Suzuka RWD 550pp
Black Clio

Punting from behind, bumps to push you wide etc

Video Evidence:
None.

Sad reflection of anyone who brings a Clio to the NSX event, no patience and completely ignorant of relative braking distances. Doesn't wait other, happily drives off to do the same to next victim.

All the best
Maz

orochimaubr65 or something like that -> punting ,hitting walls , blocking , dirty message on ps3
Punter @ london 550 FWD
This guy has a really bad attitude.
Car : Honda Integra type R
Video evidence : none

Be aware of a 'racer' called OFFLINE.

Tonight it was on Fuji 700pp and I got 'brake checked' by OFFLINE twice on the long straight. I was 4th, him, 3rd.
I came 5th, he came 8th :)
He's actually pretty quick, so why he does this is beyond me.
Interestingly, I've raced against this guy several times before I joined this site and I can't remember any incidents.

Is it just me being a bit paranoid or does having the 'GTP_' tag attract dirty drivers?

There isn't a user called 'OFFLINE', it could be anyone. There is a trick to gain the 'OFFLINE' tag or if matching problems occur then a racer is given the 'OFFLINE' tag.

Be aware of a 'racer' called OFFLINE.

Tonight it was on Fuji 700pp and I got 'brake checked' by OFFLINE twice on the long straight. I was 4th, him, 3rd.
I came 5th, he came 8th :)
He's actually pretty quick, so why he does this is beyond me.
Interestingly, I've raced against this guy several times before I joined this site and I can't remember any incidents.

Is it just me being a bit paranoid or does having the 'GTP_' tag attract dirty drivers?

please take no offense but.. i loved reading this... brilliant if it was on purpose.. :lol: ;)

Back